1.6 Supervillain Threat

The news was all over Y/N's heroic act. Medics arrived to check on the passengers. A news caster was interviewing Y/N, finishing up her report.

Reporter: So, it seems Philadelphia has gotten an early Christmas present in the form of its very own superhero

The reporter closed out and walked away. Y/N then saw Freddy approaching him.

Y/N: Dude! Dude, dude! Did you see that?!

Freddy: Yeah. You electrocuted a bus and almost killed these people.

Y/N: And then I caught it! Freddy, I caught a bus with my bare hands, man! I caught a bus like people catch flying balls! Like, who does that? I do that!

Freddy: Y/N, you do nothing! You take selfies and make people pay you. Worse, you use your powers irresponsibly and endanger others. You know, forget it. I can't really talk to you when you look like this.

Y/N: You just wish it was you.

Freddy: No shit! You think? I would kill to have what you have. Because everything I do is, like, some desperate attempt to get people to notice me. To not feel sorry for me. I mean, look at me! Look at me. Do you even see me? 'Cause most people don't. 'Cause they don't want to. And now you don't either. When you got these powers, I loved hanging out with you. Not just because you were cool, but because I thought I finally found a true friend. But no. I mean, you think this is who you are? I mean, Y/N, you're 16, and now you're no better than the Breyers. All this power, and all you did was turn into a show-off and a bully.

Freddy began to walk away from him. Y/N put his head down. What was he doing? Freddy was right. This wasn't him. As Freddy walked away and Y/N was thinking, a voice called out to him.

Sivana: Chosen one.

Y/N turned around and noticed a bald man wearing a blue suit and black trench coat. He circled Y/N, looking at him through dark shades.

Sivana: The so-called perfect man. Pure of heart. Flawless in every way. What made you so worthy?

Y/N: I'm sorry, can I help... Do you want an autograph or something?

Sivana: Give me your power.

The bald man took off his sunglasses, revealing his right eye to be glowing blue with a scar over it.

Sivana: Or die.

Y/N: Oh, snap! You're, like, a bad guy, right? Okay. Before this gets really stupid for you, you should know that I'm basically invincible.

At that moment, Sivana punched Y/N in the gut. The punch was really strong and caused Y/N to bend over in pain. He then punched the (f/c) suited man into the air. Y/N fell back down and landed on a police car. He groaned as he got up. He then felt something trickle down his nose and wiped it. For the first time in this form, Y/N was bleeding.

 For the first time in this form, Y/N was bleeding