TFRID2015 human! Bumblebee x human! Saberhorn

It was late at night when Bee received a call from the station; apparently Saberhorn was seen robbing a warehouse and unfortunately he was the only one on call that night. The officer put his cup of coffee in the cup holder of his patrol car before he turned the siren on and sped towards the warehouse that was thankfully only a few blocks away from his current location. He wished that Strongarm was on duty that night or even Jazz, but Strongarm had the night off and Jazz would be out of town for the rest of the week. Dealing with the recent Decepticon gang activity could be annoying, although in a way he was glad that it was Saberhorn instead of Underbite, Steeljaw or Thunderhoof. Bee had a little secret that he could never let his higher-ups know about, a secret pertaining to him and the man he was about to possibly arrest for the umpteenth time within the past year.

It was forbidden for officers to fraternize with the enemy, especially while on call, but being an officer could be extremely stressful and sometimes Bee needed a little stress relief, and Saberhorn was particularly good at receiving his stress. Their casual situationship was mutual and they both enjoyed blowing off steam together, Bee didn't doubt that Saberhorn tripped the alarm at a warehouse just to see him; the other man probably wasn't even robbing the place. Bee knew that Saberhorn liked their little meet-ups as much as he did and he looked forward to seeing him again. And, just as Bee expected, Saberhorn was leaning against a wall when he arrived and parked his patrol car. Saberhorn grinned when he saw his favorite officer exit the car after parking in front of the warehouse, he could barely wait for what the night had in store for them.

“I thought you would never get here.” Saberhorn greeted Bee when he walked towards him, speaking with a friendly tone since he wasn't in trouble.

“What do you want, Saberhorn?” Bee asked the other man with a dry tone; he had a good idea of what Saberhorn wanted, but he didn't want to misinterpret the situation.

“I think you know very well what I want since I went to all the trouble to get you here.” Saberhorn answered flirtatiously, gently biting his bottom lip in a sensual way.

“Well then we should go somewhere more private.” Bee answered lowly, glancing in the direction of the alley where he knew the security cameras were broken.

Saberhorn's grin widened and he followed Bumblebee towards the alley-

__________________________________________

This request was made by FandomShipper94. I apologize for taking so long and for this fic being pure cringe, unfortunately it was literally all I could come up with because nothing else made sense

The rest of this chapter is posted on ao3