ANNOUNCEMENT(not going on hiatus)

Hello, my lovely people. Don't get scared I'm not going missing in action again and I am not putting this story on hiatus again. I just want to inform you all that this story is coming to an end. There are only a few chapters left. Once it's completed I will be going back and re-writing both parts of the story. You see I started this series when I was still very much a teenager in secondary school with no knowledge of a lot of things.

I wrote many of the scenes based on my friends' experiences and research. I am also not satisfied with how I used to write and I consider it to be childish, rushed, and unrealistic at some times. I am aware of those of you who love the story as it is and I love and appreciate you for encouraging me to leave both parts posted. There were many days when I considered taking them down and giving up on the storyline but somehow I would always catch a message or comment that would inspire me to continue.

I will leave the originals up and label them as the first draft but I will only be posting the rewritten versions once I have completed them. So if you are interested in reading their story more in-depth please pay attention to the messages on my message board. I also plan on giving Lisabeth her own story and I am still undecided on whether or not I'll write about Rachel's story with Roger.

Also, if you enjoy my writing please feel free to poke around my profile and check out my other stories. That's all for now.

Love Always.
Ally.♥