Chapter 5: Bonding Time

Christian:

WARNING: Mature content up ahead.

Chloe and I kept a close eye on our daughter as she runs through the toy store excitedly. I didn't tell her, but I am planning on creating a play room from one of the empty rooms for Lisabeth. We had decided to stay in the new house because we have more space there and a lot of empty rooms.

The toys that Lisabeth choose today will be put into the room. It is actually being decorated as we're here so all we need to do is put everything away. I take note of everything she looks at. If she stares for more than a few seconds, I have the store clerk grab one.

So far she's got two chair sets, three tea sets, a few costumes, a few boxes of LEGOs, a couple of teddy bears and five boxes of Barbie dolls that come with a whole closet and a child doll each. I've already called Gerald with my van to pick up the stuff.

"Chris, I think she has enough stuff as it is." Chloe sighs as we continue to follow Lisabeth.

"Baby, come on. Just let me do this, okay?" I plead softly. She thinks it over and smiles warmly, "Okay."

Lisabeth ended up with a few bean bags, some doll houses, a lot more dolls plus accessories and some fake jewelry sets after that. "She likes to read as well." Chloe informs me as we walk out the store.

I glance at her and she smiles sheepishly. "I thought you didn't want to spoil her?" She shrugs and I could help but laugh. Lisabeth stood in front of us with a purple rabbit bear. All her other stuff were already on their way to our house to be packed.

"We're getting books?" she asks almost questioningly. I nod and then we were on our way to a book store. Lisabeth chose allot of books. Poor Gerald almost couldn't hold them all to put them on the van.

"When are you going to start driving the car I bought for you?" I ask Chloe suddenly. She shrugged and looked away from me. Something is bothering her, I know it. I decided I'll talk to her about it when we get home.

Lisabeth got hungry so we are now in Dominos getting a pizza. "You're a wonderful dad." my wife whispers to me from next to me. I grab her hands and entwine our fingers, "And you're a great mom."

~~~~💍~~~~

Chloe:

I sigh as I put the brush down on the dresser; my mind kept going back to what Veronica said. It's crazy the amount of hate I received the moment I became Christian's wife. So many women look down on me and even more cannot accept the fact that he is taken.

I know what I was getting into when I accepted his proposal but it's almost been a year since then. Winter is just around the corner but these women are relentless. I glance into the mirror and encourage myself.

Veronica made me realize that they will do anything to get their hands on my husband but he only wants me. At least I'll like to believe so. He walks into our bedroom with a big smile on his face. I guess Lisabeth went to bed without a fight. His smile widens as his eyes land on me.

He takes large steps toward me and wraps his arms around my belly in a loving way. "I love you, Chloe." he suddenly whispers and my heart melts.

"I love you too, Chris." I whisper back. Sighing he rests his forehead on my shoulder and tightens his grip on me, "I'm so sorry you had to sit through that today."

My heart leapt and I rest my palm over the back of his hand on my belly, "It's okay."

After that we just stood there in each other's presence. Something we hadn't been able to do over the past few days. We had so many press conferences and Mike's trial starts next week. Of course, me along with everyone in my circle will need to be their.

A kiss on my neck brings me out of my dazed state and I sigh contently. I shouldn't doubt him. I turn around to face my husband who pressed his lips on mine the moment our chests touch. It was a gentle kiss, neither of us wanting to rush it.

His hands glide to my hips where he squeezed gently making me gasp. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. He tasted of wine which he just had with our dinner; it made my knees go weak.

Slowly he pulls away and I stare into his beautiful crystal blues. His pupils were dilated and the gulp he took told me all I needed to know. He wants me; I'd be lying if I say I don't want him too. In one swift movement he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist; my night dress riding up to my thighs.

"Chlo, do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" he whispers as he walks to our bed. My breath hitches and he lays me gently on the bed, climbing over me. His eyes soften on me and he drags the back of his fingers over my jaw.

It's such a sensual move. Cupping my cheek, he leans down and presses a kiss to my neck, nibbling lightly as his lips move down and over my collar bone. A soft whimper escapes me, the feeling of being loved in this manner was so far away from me. It's been a while.

The hand touching my cheek slides down my body and grabs on to my thigh causing me to gasp lightly as his lips reach the crest between my breasts. "It's been driving me crazy not being able to touch you like this." He whispers as he pushes off.

He sat on his knees between my spread legs and unbuttons his shirt quickly revealing his muscular body. My eyes stayed glued, I can't remember the last time I saw my husband in his most vulnerable state.

He drops the shirt on the floor and grabs the hem of my dress. I sit up immediately and he pulls it over my head, dropping it next to his shirt. Now I was only in my panties. I stopped wearing bra's to bed when my pregnancy started because they hurt.

The way Chris' eyes brightened as he realizes this fact made me bite my lip as I fell back on my elbows. The way he was looking at me, it's just breathtaking. "Fuck baby." he whispers as his hands slide up my bare sides to my round breasts.

He grabbed them gently, rubbing my nipples in erotically slow circles. I bite on my lip harder, the pleasure running through my nerves like a current. "Don't hide those noises from me baby." he orders softly and presses down on my buds.

I close my eyes and an audible moan passes through my lips and he sighs in bliss. He pulls back his hands and my eyes snap open to see him standing besides our bed. I was consciously aware now of the large wet pool between my legs.

He pulls down his pants and boxers in one pull and rips my underwear away. Hot liquid runs out from me as I see his hardened member.

"I can't wait any longer. I need to be inside you, now." He says in a pained voice. Climbing back over me, he spreads my legs wider and slowly pushes his member inside me.

The moment he does, all the terrible memories from my kidnapping came back and my eyes began to sting. It wasn't long before I was on crying. I no longer felt my husband but that vile human being that raped me in that cellar.

I feel him pull away and my blurry vision clears a little. A worried Christian pulls me into a sitting position on his lap and holds my head gently to his chest. "Did I hurt you?" he asks gently. I shook my head quickly and look into his warm eyes.

"It..it was beautiful..." I say between tears, "But Mike...he..." His eyes widen in realization and he rocks us back and forth soothingly.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I was careless; I should've given you more time." The pain in his voice made me let out a sob. I shook my head frantically and he just shushed me with the soothing sound for hush.

Then he pulled the covers over us and lay us down on the bed. I eventually calmed down and we just laid there, naked, until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~💍~~~~~~~~~~