Chapter 115

Thauce Arzen Alessandro Cervelli

"A-Arzen, it wasn't my intention! ang gusto ko lang makasama si Zehra, I... I was just talking about our childhood memories, that's all! Oo, inaamin ko na medyo naging insensitive ako, not thinking that she might get jealous, pero hindi ganoo... h-hindi ko naman gusto na magselos si Zehra..."

I was trying to calm myself while Lianna was telling me her side. Yesterday, when I saw Zehra with her at the Pavilion, I knew right then that something was wrong with my woman. The emotion in her eyes never lies.

She was always honest with her feelings, and I could sometimes read her emotions just by looking into her eyes.

At ngayon nang malaman ni Lianna ang tungkol sa pag-uusap namin kagabi ni Zehra Clarabelle ay tumungo siya kaagad rito sa opisina ko. She was explaining herself kahit na hindi ko pa sinasabi kung ano ang dapat niyang ipaliwanag.

"I am sorry, Arzen..."

I breathed deeply. Hindi lang naman ang tungkol sa pagseselos ang malaking problema para sa akin. And if she didn't show up herself today, I would contact her so we can talk about the bigger problems she has that might involve me.

"Zehra Clarabelle wasn't that shallow, Lianna. But, she knew what I had before for you. Minahal kita kaya nga nagkaroon kami ng kasunduan. My woman has deep understanding to what you and I have right now. 'Friendship' at alam mo rin na ang pagkakaibigan ang dahilan kaya kita tinutulungan, hindi ba?"

She nodded. She was still standing, sampung minuto nanng makarating siya.

"Be seated, Lianna."

Pagkasabi ko non ay tumalima siya. Pinagsalikop ko ang mga kamay ko at napayuko. Naalala ko kung paano ako iniwasan ni Zehra kahapon. On the way to our home, she was even avoding eye contact with me. She was not smiling, but her eyes was showing a lot of emotion. Right there, I knew she was mad at me.

Naisip ko kaagad na may nasabi si Lianna kaya ganito ang akto niya, but then I waited for her to speak. I shouldn't assume. When we came home, I was too stunned to speak when she don't want to see me. Her eyes really don't want to meet mine. I was hurt by that time but I still waited for her to calm down because tthat moment... Zehra was about to cry.

And fck. Ang dami nang tumatakbo sa isip ko. Pero mabuti na lang at maayos namin na napag-usapan ang selos niya pati ang tungkol sa kasal at kumpanya.

"What is your plan right now?" I asked her.

The topic of this arranged marriage was discussed a few months ago. During that time, I was already feeling confused about my feelings toward her. Nang sabihin sa akin ng ama ni Lianna na ako ang napili niyang lalake para sa anak niya ay wala lang akong naging reaksyon.

But that also confused me that time. Matagal ko nang mahal si Lianna, I did a lot of things to get her attention. And this should make me happy but I felt nothing and instead, when the marriage was mentioned by her father, someone came into my mind.

A woman who unexpectedly messed up my world.

Zehra Clarabelle.

"I'll talk to Dad, hindi na matutuloy ang kasal. I promised! alam naman niya at ni Diana na may mahal ka nang iba--"

May solusyon na ako sa kasal na 'yon pero kailangan ko pa rin maipaintindi kay Lianna ang parte niya sa problema na ito.

"And do you think that's enough? Sa tingin mo rin ba Lianna, hindi ko sinabi sa kanila 'yon? I thought you understood the kind of wolrd we have?"

Napayuko siya, I am still being easy on her but this should be settle immediately and I must be out of the picture in her problems.

"We don't get the chance to choose who we are going to be with for the rest of our life. Kahit pa mahal na mahal mo pa iyan. Business is business."