𝟐𝟐. Therapy time!!

Hellow.
So I wanted to make this short, but it's not short at all, (im gonna do this quick btw because it's 2:55 AM and I'm tired asf.)

T.W. therapie, wet rags, crying, heavy chest pains, depression, mention of psych ward, really sad chapter.

———————————————
"Matt!" Miss Roberts says with a smile on her face. Matt gives her the brightest smile he has and walks into the office, trying not to look like he's going through the worst depressive episode he has ever had. He sits down on the comfortable chair and awkwardly looks at his therapist who is still trying to close the door. "Alright, make yourself comfortable." She says when seeing how awkward Matt is sitting there.

She quickly glances over Matt, his body language, his eyes, his clothes. He's clearly trying to look healthy but with one quick glance she can see how much of a hard time Matt is having. She sits down on her chair, picking up her notebook and giving Matt a smile again.

"So, last time we talked a bit about.. your self harm problems, your family, your situation, how you're feeling," she reads. Matt feels an uncomfortable feeling settling in. "Do you want to tell me.. how you've been feeling the last few days? Your emotions, your thoughts?" The room falls silent. Matt takes a shaky breath and starts picking his nails. She just waits patiently.
"I'm just tired," he sighs. "I've just been feeling the same thing since last week.." he looks up at her. She nods at him. "Do you have anything you want to talk about today?" Matt notices her eyes glancing over him repeatedly. He doesn't like this, he's always the one who observes and now he is the one being observed.

"I had a dream a few days ago.." he confesses. "Okay, you've been dreaming a lot right?" Matt nods again. Her eyebrows furrow slightly. "What is so different about this one?"
Matt sighs again. "It was just scary." He tells her. She looks at him like she's acknowledging him to tell every single detail about the dream, so he slowly starts to explain it and when he's done and looks up at her again her eyes are full of sorrow.
She smacks her lips and takes a deep breath. "Wow.." she looks at him with a small, emphatic smile. "Yep.." Matt answers awkwardly. "So, what about this dream hit you the hardest?" She asks, already suspecting his answer. "Nick.." he says curtly. She nods, understanding. "What he said?" He nods once again.
"Do you believe him?" She asks him after a moment of silence. Matt raises his head to look her in the eyes. He watches her eyes hardening, like she's forcing him to be honest. He's pretty sure she knows the answer already though. "Yes.." he says while dropping his head to look at his hands again.
"Why?"

"I don't know, I just do.."

"Are the voices telling you that?"

He nods.
She looks at the boy's fragile form. His eyes stand dull, he looks like he hasn't showered in days, tear tracks are visible on on his face and he clearly doesn't try to look nice anymore. He looks like he's already dead, like he has already given up.
She has had very few people like this, people who don't have hope anymore, people who are tired of themselves and the world, people who are so exhausted that not even sleep can help them anymore. She knows that with those cases they almost always end up ending their life.
But Matt is different, Matt has two triplet brother's who take excellent care of him. From what she has heard from Matt, being with them is probably better than sending him to a psych ward. And Matt is a great person who just has been through a whole lot.

"Let me tell you something about those voices Matt." She begins while leaning forward slightly to be a little closer to Matt. "Those voice in your head, are all wrong. They're all made up. Ask Nick and Chris if those thoughts are real and I can guarantee that they'll disagree in an instant. And that's all that matters, right? Who cares what other people think Matt? From now on I want you to only care about what Nick and Chris think about you, and no one else, not even yourself, not even me."