Well Fuck...

Dick Master:
Listen up hot bitches... I know we're all bored as fuck, so in 3 days, we're gonna do what we used to do... WE'RE GONNA GO TO HELL AND FUCK SHIT UP! Let's go kill some demon scum. And, no one alert the traitor... I have a new second in command anyway, and she's better, and so much hotter. Either way... We're starting exterminations back up!
Danger Tits:
LIKE HELL YOU ARE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
God:
No one has agreed to this Adam. Who gave you the OK to do that?
Short King:
... Wrong group chat dumbass.
Dick Master:
Who cares? It's still happening, and I know exactly who I'm targeting.
God:
It is not happening. Do not go against me.
Squeak:
... Now I'm worried.
Freaky Face:
Who would like to make a bet that revolves around Adam's previous second in command?
Whiskers:
I will not make a bet with you. I made that mistake once... Never again.
Freaky Face:
I'll put it out there anyway... If the extermination were to resume, I'm willing to bet that she'd join again. I still think she's become the way she is now just to piss off Adam because he screwed up last time.
Screen Queen:
SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT!
Kayden:
Yeah... She's been nice to us.
Vagina:
No... Think about it. I hate to say it, but Alastor has a point.
Mouth:
I agree...
Daddy Issues:
... If we're applying that logic to this situation, we'd have to apply it to Vaggie too, and no one's ever considered she'd join the extermination again. It's wrong to think like this.
Vagina:
Charlie... There's a difference. I was kicked out because I spared someone. I had already gone against the exterminations because of my morals at the time. She never went against the extermination specifically.
Harder Daddy:
Damn, that would be fucked.
Whiskers:
She was the first one to say something after Adam sent the message though. She seemed pissed at him. Although... She always seems pissed.
Big Ass Forehead:
Stop and think... She'd be defending herself if you were wrong. She hasn't said shit.
Squeak:
... We've all been pulled into an emergency meeting because of this. She's a bit occupied. Well... That, and I don't think she knows how to respond to this. I agree with Charlie. You can't accuse her of things like that.
Vagina:
... She stabbed out my eye and ripped my wings off. We've been getting along lately, sure but... You can't erase the past.
Dick Master:
Who the fuck said I'd let her join again anyway?
Danger Tits:
... If all of you don't shut the fuck up, I'll fucking consider it.
Freaky Face:
My point has been proven.
Screen Queen:
No, it fucking hasn't. She's threatened me multiple times, but has she gone through with it? No, she fucking hasn't. She's probably just pissed at all of you for being assholes, and rightfully so.
Daddy Issues:
... Can we get updates on that meeting please?
Lilith:
I'm willing to bet it's just everyone telling Adam to shut the fuck up.
Squeak:
... Almost everyone. Sera is kind of agreeing with him though, and... It hurts. It hurt when I first found out she allowed the exterminations, but she's saying they really were a good thing. It's for the good of Heaven. I... I don't want to be here.
Short King:
I'm on my way. I feel like I should be present.
Lilith:
Oh fucking God... Don't do anything stupid.
Harder Daddy:
You should have faith in your husband. LMAO
Pear:
Why does everyone keep saying "have faith"? This is fucking Hell. No one has fucking faith... Except Charlie.
STAB:
I'm just confused about why @ScreenQueen is crying?
Danger Tits:
... What the fuck did you assholes do to her?
Big Ass Forehead:
She's probably just upset that her girlfriend would be tray her.
Screen Queen:
SHUT UP! SHE WOULDN'T! JUST FUCKING STOP!
Danger Tits:
... Fuck it. I'm leaving this pointless meeting. Lucifer just showed up anyway. He can take my place. I'm coming down there.
Short King:
She just angrily stormed out...
Carfight:
I'd like to state my opinion on the matter. I think most of you are making assumptions that, while fair, are unnecessary and harmful. If anything, this conversation should be over, no ridiculous bet should be made regarding the matter, and if you plan to keep speaking... Change the subject.
Daddy Issues:
... Thank you.
Kayden:
... She really doesn't look happy... And the wall now has a dent in it from the doorknob hitting it.
STAB:
YAY! SOMETHING TO FIX! I'm bored!
Harder Daddy:
OK fine... Let's change the subject... Tops and bottoms... Confirmed, or not confirmed relationships here... Who's what? I have Lucifer's list.
Pear:
WHY THE FUCK?
Pop My Cherri:
Let's fucking do it whores! Go down the list.
Harder Daddy:
Alright... Charlie and Vaggie... Hear me out... I know we've talked about it before, but I've had a change of heart...
Vagina:
Choose your words carefully.
Harder Daddy:
The Princess of Hell is a fucking top. You were just covering that shit up before. She's not the one we always hear, is she?
Daddy Issues:
I almost prefer the conversation from earlier.
Mouth:
... Hear me out... Switches. They've both topped.
Vagina:
... Yeah, not wrong.
Harder Daddy:
... Whatever. Alright, next ship... Me and Whiskers.
Whiskers:
We've never fucked, but I've called you a power bottom before, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't wrong.
Harder Daddy:
Fair. Next ship... Cherri, and the mother fucker with two dicks.
Lilith:
Isn't top and bottom specifically used by same sex couples?
Harder Daddy:
Probably, but for this fun activity we're doing, I say screw that.
Pop My Cherri:
... I've pegged his ass. I'll give details if you want, but he's also fucking destroyed me so... And I do mean in a good way.
Daddy Issues:
WE'RE CALLING THIS A FUN ACTIVITY?
Two Dicks:
... What is top and bottom? Is that the same as dominant and submissive?
Vagina:
No... No it isn't.
Harder Daddy:
... @Lilith, go explain it to him.
Lilith:
Gladly...
Harder Daddy:
... Up next is our favorite ship to bet on...
Vagina:
... I'm sorry, but it would be so fucking funny if @DangerTits was a fucking bottom.
Danger Tits:
I am not in the mood to deal with this bullshit.
Vagina:
I'M FUCKING RIGHT!
Pear:
... I could kind of see it. LMFAO
Mouth:
Yeah, but the other half of that couple doesn't give off top energy.
Whiskers:
... Agree to disagree.
Screen Queen:
I think you're all fucking wrong.
Harder Daddy:
HOLY SHIT! I FORGOT THEY FUCKED! LMAO, that settles that then.
Mouth:
I know Pera and I are next on that list and I'm going to say it right now... Fucking skip.
Pear:
Agreed. Next.
Harder Daddy:
... Fuck you. LMFAO, Lucifer put himself and Lilith on here.
Lilith:
... I'm not going to say a damn thing. I just want you all to ponder and imagine... Make your guesses. LMAO
Daddy Issues:
NO! FUCKING NO!
Short King:
You wanna know who would be a bottom?
Roo:
Adam... 100% bottom.
Dick Master:
SHUT THE FUCK UP! I WOULD NOT! I'LL FUCKING PROVE THAT SHIT!
Harder Daddy:
HA! GAY!
Screen Queen:
The next ship on there is Vox and Alastor, which I put to piss Vox off, but... skip that.
Big Ass Forehead:
I'd top.
Screen Queen:
Alastor is asexual... Fucking skip.
Short King:
Anyway, I'm on my way back... Adam is kind of screwed, God told Sera to shut the fuck up, and Emily is coming with me because she's been crying for the past several minutes and honestly... We know who's fault that is.
Danger Tits:
... I want you all to know that yes... I'm still pissed. All of you were fucking wrong earlier.
Freaky Face:
... Whatever you say.
Harder Daddy:
After our fun little game... I want to fuck. Who wants to fuck?
Vagina:
... What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
Harder Daddy:
I'm horny. That's what's wrong with me. @Whiskers, wanna help me out with that?~
Whiskers:
In your dreams.
Harder Daddy:
Wet dreams!~
Mouth:
... We all need fucking therapy.