Join The Journey

Lilith:
Holy shit... Yesterday was fucking wild.
Danger Tits:
Please explain, because I still want to know what the hell you all experienced.
Harder Daddy:
There was this grey cloud with a face in that corner... And it was talking.
Pop My Cherri:
It spoke of the meaning of life, the beginning of the universe, and a war between broccoli and Abraham Lincoln.
Buzz Buzz:
It then separated and went into each of us and I just remember floating, but in a pool of lava. It was nice, but it hurt like hell at the same time.
Lilith:
It then left and... I don't think I'll ever be the same. It feels like it screwed with my soul, tore it apart and rearranged it to be... Something similar, yet so different.
Harder Daddy:
Like, I'm me... But I'm also the grey cloud in the corner, waiting for someone else to come along on the journey.
Danger Tits:
... That sounds fucking awful.
Mouth:
The part where it entered all of you... I'm assuming that's why you all started screaming in an unknown language for 30 minutes straight... And all in fucking unison. It was fucking creepy. You all then wandered around, and if you found someone, you'd gently pet their head and say, "... You'll be lucky someday. Join the journey."
Buzz Buzz:
I do not remember any of that. LMFAO
Whiskers:
Yeah... All of you did it to Lucifer at least once, and next thing we knew, he was hiding under the stairs, saying he didn't want to join the journey.
Short King:
FUCK YOUR JOURNEY!
Pop My Cherri:
Long story short, there are several brownies left if anyone wants to... Join the journey.
Short King:
NOPE! FUCKING NOPE!
Mouth:
@Roo... Bitch, why do I feel like this was your doing. Make everyone end up in a cult-like state so they're distracted and you can take over.
Roo:
No, but you just gave me a great idea. Thanks.
Mouth:
FUCK!
(Danger Tits added Screen Queen to the chat)
Screen Queen:
Not gonna lie, I want to join the journey. LMAO. I'm kind of busy at the moment though.
Vagina:
... Are you two on talking terms again?
Danger Tits:
Considering that I've been here since late last night, yes.
Dick Master:
DID YOU FUCK THAT STUPID BITCH AGAIN?
Danger Tits:
No.
Lilith:
Hold on... If you're here, why didn't you just come downstairs and ask us about the journey?... Shit, I mean our experience?
Danger Tits:
Because I kind of can't move at the moment.
Screen Queen:
... I'm fucking comfortable, OK? It's still too damn early to get up.
Freaky Face:
It's 7:23 AM. That's not early.
Screen Queen:
Yeah, it fucking is.
Harder Daddy:
Anything before 8:00 AM is early in my mind.
Freaky Face:
... This shitty young generation is lazy.
Harder Daddy:
I literally died like a decade and a half after you. I'm not that fucking young dumbass.
Screen Queen:
HA! OLD MAN!
Harder Daddy:
Go fuck yourself.
Big ass forehead:
... The journey is nearing the first point... Go to where the people and the trashcans mingle.
Vagina:
... GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! DID HE FUCK WITH THEM? HE'S THE ONE WHO MADE THOSE BROWNIES!
Daddy Issues:
... They just left... What do we do?
Short King:
I don't know... I'd ask your mother but... SHE'S ON THAT FUCKING JOURNEY!
Screen Queen:
Damn it... Fine, we're getting up.
Danger Tits:
... @Carfight Would you happen to know what to do?
Carfight:
... The only thing I can think of is to kill Vox. It's clearly some sort of mind control and the way I know how to break that is to kill the one controlling the others.
Big Ass Forehead:
... Fucking what?
Freaky Face:
I like this plan.
Roo:
... I do too. I won't lie, it's been a while since I got to fully let lose... @BigAssForehead, I'm on my way.
Big Ass Forehead:
... Whatever. I don't believe any of that shit about you being "The root of all evil". You can't do shit to me.
Pear:
... You just made a big ass mistake... Almost as big as that fucking forehead.
Two Dicks:
... Why does the sky look grey?
Short King:
... @Roo for fucks sake, don't kill everyone!
Roo:
... I know what I'm doing Lucifer.
Squeak:
As unholy as it may sound, I kind of want to see the capability of the Root of all Evil.
Kayden:
Then come down here! We're making popcorn!
Danger Tits:
... FUCKING HELL BITCH! We move from the bed to the couch, and you decide to not let me move again?
Screen Queen:
I'M COLD AND YOU'RE WARM! FUCK OFF!
Vagina:
LMAO, I never thought I'd see you cuddling with someone.
Danger Tits:
I know that message was directed at me, and if you don't shut the fuck up, I'll tear out that other eye of yours and you won't be seeing shit.
Vagina:
Yeah... Will that be before or after you're released from that deadly snuggle you're trapped in? LMFAO
Daddy Issues:
... I never thought I'd witness you use the word snuggle.
Vagina:
Same, and I fucking hate that word. However, it's fitting for this situation.
Big Ass Forehead:
OH SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? IT'S COMING DIRECTLY AT ME! FUCK!
(Big Ass Forehead added Zestial to the chat)
Big Ass Forehead:
@Zestial @Carfight @FreakyFace @ScreenQueen @ShortKing I'M UNDER ATTACK! SOMETHING IS THREATENING MY LIFE AND THE SAFETY OF HELL! FUCKING DO SOMETHING AND HELP ME!
Screen Queen:
No... I'm fucking warm.
Short King:
... No. You brought this upon yourself.
Carfight:
... If she didn't do it, I was going to do it myself.
Zestial:
... Get fucked bitch.
(Zestial has left the chat)
Pear:
... Are we sure that was Zestial?
Harder Daddy:
GET FUCKED BITCH! LMFAO, best shit ever.
Pop My Cherri:
It took this situation to break him out of his old English bullshit?
Big Ass Forehead:
THEY'RE FINE NOW! FUCK OFF!
Roo:
... I'm still going to fuck with you a bit.
Big Ass Forehead:
SHIT!
Freaky Face:
... He was so desperate that he mentioned me when asking for help... Ha.
Dick Master:
@Lilith @BuzzBuzz I can understand the other two getting brainwashed, but you two? Damn, you're weaker than I thought.
Buzz Buzz:
... I think he got some good shit honestly, and did his fucking research. I'm shocked by this whole thing too.
Two Dicks:
... So, what do we do with the brownies?
Harder Daddy:
Fucking finish them! If he doesn't do anything afterwords, we should be fine. @Roo, keep him busy. We're getting fucked up.
Roo:
... I'm on my way back. He won't be an issue for a while...
Squeak:
Aw... I just got here.
Screen Queen:
It's OK. Just enjoy the show that's about to happen after these DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS eat the rest of those brownies.
Short King:
... I'm hiding again...
Carfight:
... Keep me updated. If I need to come intervene in anything, I'll be available.
Vagina:
... Thanks. You don't have to do that though.
Carfight:
I'm aware, but I'll do it anyway.
Squeak:
You're so nice... Why are you in Hell?
Carfight:
... Trust me my dear... You don't want to know.
Vagina:
I'm in Hell because I'm gay. LMAO
Danger Tits:
... That is not why you're down here. Shut the fuck up.
Daddy Issues:
... Vaggie, what are you doing?
Vagina:
Joining the journey babe... I've got nothing better to do... Unless I do you.
Harder Daddy:
WHOA! GET A ROOM!
Dick Master:
FUCKING HOT! SEND PICS!
Daddy Issues:
Fuck off Adam.