Important Notice

Hi guys :) Thanks for your immense support for this story. I am glad to say you that I am back from hiatus and resume my writing. I have a couple of ideas but I am not sure which one I should write about. So here are some of my ideas, let me know which one catches your attention, and feel free to give me suggestions here and there. I need your feedback.

Some of my ideas.
1) Samantha Walkers has been receiving letters from her childhood friend, Danny Howards. Inspite of the distance between them, great technological advances, emails, texts, they are still in touch with handwritten letters shared between them.
Every month without fail, Samantha receives a letter on the 13th.

Danny Howards has no idea who Samantha Walkers is or about the letters.

What will happen when Danny Howards with his best friend, Chris Foyers from California joins in her college?

(The genre is based on suspense, romance, teen fiction.)

2) Namrata Singh has decided to live in a hostel life in Chennai but she wasn't expecting to have a roommate, Divya Tiwari. She wanted to escape her fears, and she believed that she could be one of those wallflowers in the background.

Namrata has her own privacy, and respects others. But Divya isn't a person who remains silent, she is the one who would break another person shell and learn about their past.

Would they still remain friends when they have a crush on the same man?

Would their friendship crack or be stronger by their differences?

(This is an Indian novel, it will have the background in India. I won't make it difficult to understand, and I am sure everyone can relate to which ever the characters are undergoing in their lives. I wanted to write a book on my own country values, I wanted to show the present day to day lifestyle of India, which is similar to other western countries, and get rid of certain assumptions like snake charmers or the Slumdog millionaire background and lifestyle they showed in the movie. I am going to present a true and clear lifestyle of what Indian teenager undergo in their lives right now. This genre will comprise of friendship, life of an Indian teenager, romance, teen fiction.)

3) Evelyn Fields is a person of few words, she rarely opens up to people easily. But a certain silent guy in a wheelchair grasps her attention. They embark on a life changing journey.

(This is a spin off from 'Frenemy with the School Bad Blind Boy'. The genre will be romance and teen fiction.)

These all are just rough drafts of the actual story, please let me know which story you would prefer to read. Comment down the number of the idea you liked, so I can start writing the story. The deadline is on 12th July. Please help me out there.

And I will write the story from a third person perspective or should I stick to a first person perspective?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance :) Please do give some feedback :)

Update: Sorry for my lack of response and for not living up to the words I said. I have a busy life after starting new college, believe me when I say this I am eagerly interested in writing some story over here but I don't seem to find the time nor inspiration. I don't think the ideas which I mentioned above have captured my interest as much, it was just some random ideas. I will still use the outlines of those ideas, but the rest I will fill it up with other ideas into it. I started freaking out a bit, as I had hoped my writing would improve by now but sadly it's still the same. I wanted my second book to be better than my first one. That's why I am taking time, I need to find my writing muse and inspiration. The first novel was inspired by my life, the next one I need to find an inspiration. I am sure when I find it, you won't be disappointed, it will be worth the wait. :)

Again I do appreciate your support and thanks. Do have a lovely day. :)