Chapter 19:-

Guys, a surprise gift :) Yup its a special pov :) Enjoy :)

STEVE POV :-

As I entered into the classroom, I muttered a several hellos to those familiar people but those people were not my friends with a fake smile.

“Hey buddy, what's up? Are you ditching us now just because your brother has joined this school?,” my best buddy, Aiden asks rudely.

“Yeah, what's going on?” another buddy from our group , Nate asks me.

For the first time, I felt irritated to be popular. I didn't want any one to interrupt my privacy. What do they fucking think, my life is all sunshine? My Ass!

What happens if I suddenly become more protective of Josh. Whether anyone likes it or not. He's still my small brother.

No one can hurt him. Not even a single thing should ever touch him, when I'm here.

It's how we have been all our lives. Its either this or that. But most of our family time we spent together, we bonded .

There might be many childish quarrels or silly fights than a stable friendship between us. But it made our bond much stronger.

I got to admit, I was behaving too over- protective over Josh, even I could notice he didn't like it. But he has to suck it up.

But I finally let my guard down only for Alyssa. Even though I had been coming here for a couple of years. I never actually spoken to her. I admit it earlier I thought she was abnormal, weird, deaf girl. But by an accident of my brother only made me realize that everyone was normal human beings, only they may have some imperfections with it. Yeah that's what it took for me to realize it by making Josh become blind.

I could trust Alyssa around him. I soon figured it out they both would help each other in their own ways.

I found Alyssa slowly changing 'brooding silent rude Josh' back to his 'fun outgoing badass Josh'.

As the bell rang, I recollected my train of thoughts, left the place. I mumbled a “Talk to you guys later. Got history class. Cant skip that one.” The guys groaned and left off.

I ran to my History class. I spotted just the person I was looking for.

Alice, she looks totally engrossed in her book. She looks really cute with her long silky hair covering half her face.

It really amazes me she was actually too pretty that she could be in the cheerleaders group and a part of the popular gang.

I remember that day when I heard she turned down those cheerleaders clearly.

Flashback

“Hey Stevie, how's you babe?” a blonde cheerleader asks in that supposedly sweet voice, she wraps her arms around my shoulder.