Chapter 24:-

ALYSSA POV:-

“It's been a while, since we hung out together alone. Huh?” Josh says me knowingly with a playful grin. I nodded my head, as we walked down hand in hand to our 'paradise' for the second time, after a long time.

I mentally face-palmed at my idiotic actions. It's been a long time, yet I keep forgetting that he couldn't see me or see my actions. We sat down, near that tree trunk, the last time we had been here. As I looked at his face, I was about to say that I agreed with him, I couldn't help being mermesized by his face, he looked completely different in a positive way, he removed his sunglasses, he laid it on the grass beside him, I looked at his brown eyes, it sparkled under the effect of the sunlight, it looked so charming. His face was flushed with tinges of redness due to the cool air that has been blowing towards us. He was sitting in indian style and looks completely relaxed and calm. He removed the guitar case he had been carrying with us. He opened the case and took out his guitar, he began strumming some tunes, he seemed peaceful and lost in his own world.i

He wasn't affected by the outer surrounding, his music became alive to his ears.

He didn't bother who ever was looking at him, but I couldn't help stare at him, whenever he played his guitar. The way he plays guitar, there's no proper words to describe, its transcending, inspiring, its like there is no one else there, and he's created some wonderful world only the music, he and you are there. All others are irrelevant.

As I recollected the difference that Josh happened to have as time passed us by, he seemed to fit in perfectly, I really felt that he was normal, and even in the eyes of our school too, he seems to be mingling well with our classmates. He's become the bad boy, that all girls are after but can't catch his eye. All the girls are crazy of him by his music talent, his looks, his charms and even his signature smirk.

Last monday's flashback.

Alyssa, would you please get for me that chocolate pastry from the cafeteria?” Josh pleads me, after our boring science period.

Am I your maid to get your stuff for you? By the way its not lunch break.” I retorted him back, lately he seems to be lazy and take advantage of me in this way. I finally got fed up and gave up his game.

Please Sweetheart. You are all I've left.” He tries out all lines to get only for one piece of chocolate pastry with that pleading look.

Ssshhhh!!! There's a group of girls looking at us. We have next class to go to, after that I'll surely get you in the lunch break.” I shushed and answered him, giving him a firm look.

Instead he smiled a evil grin at me and walks towards the group by their chattering.

Hello ladies, which one of you fine ladies would be kind enough to get me some chocolate pastry from the cafeteria?” He faces his head towards to the group of girls, ask them with a signature smirk. Yes, he knows of his charms over the girls he has created by the English project. Apparently, his music has been recorded and spreaded like wild fire over the school. The girls feel he's amazing, romantic, and all that stuff and even the 'bad boy' appeal also adds to the effect. And Josh is glad of the attention he is getting like now.