Chapter 8 :-

Hey Hi Guys :) 

Sorry for the late upload :) Its just that my school has started :) And I'm kinda feeling lazy to type it but still I wrote it :)

Please vote and comment, it will be a boost for me to upload faster :) Can you do a tiny favour for me, can you just go and press a small  orange button and make me happy:) See isn't that easy :) And please write what ever you feel about this story or what is going to happen next? I would love to hear your thoughts. :)

Can you please spread out this story to your friends, your fans, please help me out :) It would totally be appreciated :) THANKS A LOT GUYS FOR EVERYTHING :)

And can you tell me what things you are expecting out of this story or how I can make it better :) (Please give me some response - a hi or a small wave so that I know you are reading :P )

Is the length of the chapter better now or you want it more shorter or anything, let me know your thoughts :) I

Sorry for the mistakes, its just that I'm in a rush to finish this story and then I'll read it again and correct all the mistakes :) 

Happy Reading :)

Have a nice day :) See you soon :)

-bright_gal :)

Josh P.O.V:-

I sat down in one of the seats still grinning at Alyssa's innocent response. 'How innocent she is, she lies to her mom as she fears that going to detention was, like she is going to hell' I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Whenever she is around, I couldn't stop myself from laughing. But the moment she is gone away from my hearing, my laughter goes away with her. I still have an idiotic grin plastered on my face.

As I was waiting for Alyssa to return back so that we could go to detention, no it’s not just a detention, it’s her FIRST detention. I smiled at the thought.

'Ha-ha!,' I mused with myself, 'Hmmm so I'm going to spend my first detention of this school with Alyssa'.

Certainly I'm not going to let her first experience of going detention go down in the drain. Obviously, it’s going to be interesting with me around, after all I'm the badass guy, can't let a girl drown in her own sorrow. Hmmm! It’s true; I can be such a gentleman if I want to.

Suddenly I heard a girl footsteps coming closer, but there was something different in the way she walked now, I tried to figure out what was different. Then I realized she was stomping harder as she came closer to me, as I lost my eyesight, I used the advantage of my other skills which have heightened, to a great extent.

Since I had observed people when I was blind in the hospital, I tried to learn the people's mood by the way they walk or the voice. So as she stomped harder, I realized she was totally furious. She already had forgave me, then why she was still angry? I was damn curious and worried.

“Hey Sweetheart, What's the problem?” I asked her. Still no response, she just sighed and snorted.

“Who has made you upset?” I asked her. She began to tell me, “Umm...”

 I interrupted her, “I asked you so that I could give them a High Five for doing a good job.” I smirked at her. “You Idiot, I was just going to tell you. And I just thought you were such a sweet friend for caring about me. Guess I'm wrong. Guys are just stupid people; God has ever created on this planet.” She spoke with a anger and irritation mixed tone.

I love irritating her, that's why I was making fun with her. “Hmmm really! So, what about your father?” I teased her, knowing that I won again. She paused for a while.