Chapter 2 :-

So guys this is second chappie :)

Please vote, comment and fan...

Let me know how it goes...

If possible I will upload another chappie tomorrow... :)

Have a nice day :) See ya:)

-bright_gal :)

Josh P.O.V:-

As the teacher led me to a seat, I mumbled a soft thanks.

As she retreated to her table, I sat down to make myself feel at home. I could hear the people whispering about me. I wasn't affected by it anymore. I was relieved that no one was trying to talk to me. I wanted to be alone for a while.

I wasn't always blind, an accident which happened a month earlier took away my eyesight. My parents sent me to this school just because, Steve, my brother would take care of me at school. What the fuck is this? I'm not a five year old kid who needs protection. Yeah, I've got an older brother, just by ten months older, babysitting me at school. Whoa! (Note the sarcasm).

No, it's not like that Steve and I hate each other. We are those sort of brothers who hits each other whenever we get the chance to, and always have each other's back in case of any situation. We used to do funny pranks and stuff to each other. Ever since I became blind, Steve stopped doing the pranks tradition we had going on as he was afraid to hurt me. What The fuck! Just before the accident, he never lost an opportunity to hurt me physically and also now days, my parents became damn too overprotective and never left me out of their sight.

Before the accident occurred, I studied in the famous boys boarding school, "Ridge View School". I had forced my parents to let me go there, since I have heard of their great music programs, as I'm a crazy fan of music and music is my life. They were reluctant to send me but they eventually gave in.

And that's why; my brother is here in this school in their hometown, as they didn't want another son also to be away from them.

When I became blind, they were upset for not being there to help me earlier. They forced me to live with them at present and to enroll in my brother's school. They are glad that I will be around them from now onward.

I miss my old school. I was the bad boy over there and I ruled the school. I had loads of friends over there. I had loads of fun. Fuck! Scratch that, I had the best fucking time of my life! And now everything is gone in just a snap.

I would be lying, if I said that I didn't miss my eyesight. Now I realize the worth of eyesight, but I don't show any emotions and I just keep a blank look on my face. I'm a guy and that's what I have to do; I can't tell anyone, how I'm feeling. That is not a manly thing to do. Just be blank.

I was lost in my dark world, until suddenly I heard a faint voice next to me. The person was mumbling to herself. By the voice I knew it was a girl. As I lost my eyesight, my other senses heightened. I could make out of some of her words "...idiotic school...waking me up early...making my life hell...its only mission is to destroy my life..."

I laughed softly, hearing some of her words. She didn't seem to hear me.

Mrs. Slater then asked us to take out our English books. I was stuck as I couldn't take out the English books as I could not remember where I kept my bag.

I turned around and asked the girl, sitting next to me to help me out, by finding my bag to take out the book. She didn't reply me, nor made any reflex to take out my bag. I just assumed that she didn't want to be friendly with blind people.

I didn't have any other choice except to search it for myself. And I reached down under my chair and started searching for my bag, making a couple of faint sounds.

Suddenly the girl handed me my bag, I guess so she must have noticed as I made a lot of movements and sounds for searching it.

As she handed me my bag, she said softly "You could have asked me for help, I would have helped you."

Her voice was a little different than others. I was shocked at her offer, but I answered her in a neutral tone "I asked you earlier, but you didn't make any response or movement and so I tried to do it on my own."

She apologized, "Sorry, I was zoned out. I was lost in my world." I chuckled once again, remembering the words she mumbled earlier.