Epilogue :-)

ALYSSA P.O.V:-

It’s been three years. And we were still going strong. Although we had many ups and downs. I freaked out a couple of times but Josh was always there for me.

I smiled at the half complete painting of Josh and I together portrait. One of our friends had taken a photo of us looking at each other with smiles, it was a random click. The picture photo was so perfect; I couldn't wait to complete it. As I continued to paint it, someone comes and grabs my waist from behind me. I couldn't help but give out a low scream. As I turned around, it was Josh who was giving me one of his playful grins.

I smiled and pretended to scold him, "Idiot, why can't you just call my name? I would turn around, instead of you scaring me every time you get into my art studio."

He pouts, "What's the fun in that?" He still keeps his arms wrapped around me.

"Let me go, I am a mess. All the paints would come in your dress." I immediately commanded him, when I saw that he was wearing some new shirt and jeans. I was still in my baggy shirt and shorts and which were splattered with paints. 

"I don't mind." He gives me a playful grin.

"Yes, but I do mind. Is it time already?" I asked him frantically, trying to escape from him to get ready.

"It’s not time yet. There are still a couple of minutes left." Josh answers with another smug grin, as he refused to let me go.

"Josh, please let me go. We need to be on time for your concert." I tried to explain him, but failing to do so as he tightens his arms as he hears my response.

"Sweetheart, you know it’s my concert, so the show wouldn't begin without me. So let’s just be together for some time." He says to me with a smug smile.

I glanced in his eyes; I could feel his love for me even now. I love him more as the days passes by, as if that's even possible. I smiled a genuine smile towards him.

"Let’s not keep your fans and our friends waiting. After the concert we can be together as long as you like." I asked him with a playful smile.

I saw the spark in his eyes, "That seem a pretty good deal, so I will let you go, Sweetheart." He gives me a wink as he lets me go.

"Idiot, you gave me only five minutes for me to freshen up. Look at me, I am covered with paint." I scolded at him as I glanced at the clock which was hung over the wall.

He just smiles at me an innocent smile, as he approaches towards me. 

"What are you planning now?" I asked him with my eyebrows raised up.

"You forgot this." He answers me as he is in very close proximity with me.

"What?" I looked puzzled, and he smeared some streaks of paints on my face, when I was thinking over his words.

"You are so dead." I hissed through my teeth when I realized what he had done.

"Later.." I had to control my patience, I didn't want any of his fans to come and kill me alive if I send him late or if I killed him now.

He just chuckled a lot. I couldn't waste any more time. I ran off to our room. Yes, we have been living with each other from past a year. It was difficult at the beginning to leave my parents. But I had Josh with me on my side. 

It’s been fun and amazing. We sleep and cuddle in the same room, yet nothing further than that. We weren't in a hurry to get married. I love him and he loves me. That was enough to me. 

Although I was afraid that I would lose him, since he became one of those famous singer. He had loads of fans, but he never gave a chance to anyone else. He always was with me with his grin.