Chapter 7:-

Hi guys :) Sorry for the late upload :)

But this time the chapter is longer :)

Please vote and comment on it :)

I hope I get in this chapter more votes and comments cause I feel I have done good here so far :)

Please read the chapter :) Go ahead :) Hope it makes you smile or laugh a bit :)

Happy reading :)

Have a nice day :) See you soon :)

-bright_gal :)

Alyssa P.O.V:-

When Josh kept asking me questions, I didn't even bother to reply him. Yes that's what he deserved a silent treatment. And he is behaving as though getting detention wasn't a big deal. It was a big deal to me.

When he had asked me that question," Does this dream of yours include me in it?" I was more furious when I thought it wouldn't be possible. I was just about to blast at him for even coming till there. But then I realized that he just wanted me to give some reaction. Hell no!! I was not going to give him the satisfaction.

Just then there was a moment of silence, I thought he gave up trying for me. I was upset; I should have known that I wasn't worth it.

Then I felt his fingers roaming all over my face and finally settled on my cheeks, my cheeks were blushing badly. I had never had a boy touch my face before. I was nervous what he was doing. He slowly held my face; I could feel some tingles over it. He pulled my face to the direction of his face.

Then I saw his puppy dog expression, even though if his eyeglasses covered his eyes. Those puppy dog expressions, I can never ignore them, it always makes me melt.

I badly wanted to see his eyes expression too. 

Then I saw his lip movements in time when he softly apologized to me. Smart guy he know how to make me forgive him. And so I replied in a fake stern tone, "I forgive you. Don't repeat this mistake again. If you do I'm going to kill you."

"Thank you, my lady." He just smirked and answered in a fake British accent.

"Great! Now it's time for us to attend our detention." I replied sarcastically.

Suddenly I remembered I had to do something.

"I'll come with you after sometime; I've some work to do. Just wait here, I'll come to get you then we will go together."

"Where are you going? And didn't you just say that we had to go to detention now?" He asked confused not knowing what was happening.

Aww! He looked so cute when he was thinking so hard. His eyebrows furrowed together, lines crossing his forehead as he stood in his deep thought wondering what was happening.

I didn't want to say him but I had to because I couldn't see him worrying over it. I knew he would make fun of me later.

But unluckily I had no other options so I had to tell him what my ‘work’ was.

"It's just that I've to inform Alice who is my best friend to inform my mother that I'll be coming home late." I stated.

He then understood and relaxed his facial expression but then instead plastered a smirk on his face.

"Okay! So what's the excuse you are going to give her for returning home late?" He asked still smirking.

How did he know I was going to lie to my mom? I glared at him for reading my mind so well.