Chapter 14:-

JOSH POV:-

I just had a crappy meeting with my fucking father in the early bright morning. Yeah the person you should look up if you are looking forward for  beating up yourself inside and outside. 

Our so wonderful meeting went like this. Note the sarcasm.

"Josh Allen, hows your studies going on?" My father asks in a stern business tone.His first question is and always foremost about my studies. I never recalled him of asking me any questions about my well being or happiness or what I like to do.

"Dad I just started school yesterday. Cut me some slack." I had answered him in a bored tone.

"Young man, watch your attitude. With this attitude you are going nowhere ahead in your life. How do you think I came this high from not having a single penny with me. Its all about studies and high grades. I never wasted my time unlike fools like you. See my former classmates where they are headed in life now, they are workers basically you could call them as servants for some people." He gives a prepared lecture. Same old. Nothing new. I have been hearing this awesome and interesting lecture since I was born. Note the sarcasm.

"Well sorry dad to disappoint you for not being the perfect son like 'Steve'. I dont have any interest in joining your business in the near future any time soon. I am interested in being a musician." I retorted him angrily, stating him again and again my facts which I have been fucking repeating every time he asks me about studies, making it go into his thick skull.

"Hah a musician - street musician. How much do they earn? Hardly ten dollars a day. What will you survive with that?" He half yells and screams at me.

"You do what the hell you goddamn want. You can force Steve but I fucking as hell am not at all going to join your business." I yelled at him, getting into a fierce temper which is really rare for me to get into.

"How dare you talk like this to your father?" He reprimands me at a high voice. If I hadn't left sooner it would have been an ugly battle, not even that, world war three was predicted in the future episodes.

So my father is the reason of my oh so great mood. On top of that Steve behaves as the perfect son of him. People says that he is the exact replica of his dad. I look little like my mom. Sometimes Dad wonders if I had been misplaced at the hospital although he doesn't make it known to me.

'Alyssa' here again was breaking my head for the project. Please people leave me alone. I am fucking tired of this  'study'. This or that. Dont people have a life apart from poking their nosy fingers into my life.

I know I pissed off Alyssa. I am also pissed off. 

I sat broodingly in the science class. I was waiting for the class to begin which means Alyssa was about to come.

When the bell rang, a familiar footsteps was coming closer and closer. Alyssa takes her place next to mine. She sits quietly with a stiff posture. She doesn't repeat the mistake of sleeping again as she doesn't want to get the chance of getting detention again.

I poked her on her arms which were resting on the table. "Alyssa," I called out softly.

"What?," she hissed angrily, making her tone soft to avoid the teacher suspense.

"Sorry." I give her a small smile. It wasn't fair of me to take out the pent up anger I was feeling on her. She didn't even do anything wrong.

"What now you are bi- polar?" She replies rudely.

"Well to think of it I am not a polar but you may reconsider me as lion." I smirk.

She laughs a low chuckle. Its fine between us.