16• Closeness

2000+ words !!

✧Question of the day - Arijit Singh or Darshan Rawal ?
✧Vote Target : 35
✧ Comments Target : As per you like , but kindly share your opinions but don't spam .

✿⁠ Ignore the typos 😭 ✿

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's request : Please don't spoil the book in between and don't copy my content you can happily take ideas from it but don't copy, if you don't like my novel or If you lose interest in it then please happily skip it but don't give the hate comments as I'm not gonna accept it 🌷✨
Because It takes a lot of efforts and time to write it.

All rights reserved ©️
©️ Copyright 2024

_________________________________________________

HAPPY READING 🌷✨

Deepak and Siddharth go out of the ward and leave Avik and Aashvi for some alone time.

Avik refuses to let go of Aashvi's hand.
He holds her hand tightly.

He just keeps looking at her lovingly for a moment, then bows his head slightly and kisses her forehead.

He doesn't even realize and slowly he falls asleep sitting there.

The next day, Aashvi opens her eyes slowly. She feels a weight on her hand, she lowers her eyes and sees Avik is sleeping there holding her hand.

She tries to get up and then Avik's eyes open and he sits straight with a jerk and leaves her hand.

She tries to get up from her place, but can't get up because of her wounds and weakness.

Avik quickly goes to her and supports her, lifts her and makes her sit at the head of the bed.

Avik makes her sit comfortably, then someone knocks on the ward.

_________________________________________________

Avik replies, "Come in."

The gate of the ward opens and Shreya comes running inside and seeing Avik sitting near Aashvi, she stands a little away from her bed.

Aashvi moves her lips lightly and tries to say, "Sh.. Shreyu."

Shreya's eyes become moist, she goes closer to her and holds her hand tightly and says cryingly, "Aashvi, what has happened?"

Then she looks at Avik who is holding Aashvi's other hand, seeing all this Avik felt a little strange so he left her hand and says to Shreya, "you guys talk i'll be right back."

After that he leaves her hand and walks away from there, seeing Avik going from her, Aashvi's heart start aching , She grips the bedsheet tightly.

Shreya comes to her side and says, "Don't consider yourself alone, we all are with you, understood?"

Aashvi starts crying like a child and says ,"I don't want to stay here, what will I do by staying alive?"