Family Gathering

Noah Mytilence's POV
Lucy: Aren't you happy about your engagement, dear?
Noah: I am but I don't think Ellis is.
Willam: She is not unhappy, she is just shocked.
Noah: I think that too.
Lucy: You both look stunning together.
Noah(smiles): Thank you, mother. It is already late. Please excuse me, Your Majesty.
He nodded. I left Father's office and headed to the garden. It was calm and beautiful as always, my favourite place in the mansion. I noticed Elliot and a lady walking towards the servant's tower. I couldn't help but notice how elegant Elliot looked in that dress. I've admired Elliot from the very beginning, but I don't think she likes me. Her reaction when she heard about our engagement made that clear.
The next day
??: Wake up sleepy head.
I slowly open my eyes. I see Elliot and Osman on my right and...
Noah: Brother Ashburn?!
Ashburn: Get ready and let's have breakfast together.
After that, he left.
Osman: Good Morning, Your Majesty
Ellis: Good Morning, Your Highness.
Noah: It's already morning. I still feel tired.
I got up and headed to shower.
[Ashburn Mytilence, the future Duke of Birmingham, is the son of one of the younger brothers in the Mytilence family. Despite being the eldest among all his siblings and cousins, Ashburn remains the most enigmatic member of the Mytilence clan. He is married and has a 14-month-old daughter.]
In the dining room. 
Noah: What is your name, child?
??: Rut!
Noah: Rut?
Ashburn: She means Ruth.
Cyan: That is your uncle, Ruth, talk to him nicer.
Noah: Can I pick her up?
Cyan: Yes.
I slowly picked her up, but I noticed she was looking at Elliot. Elliot was smiling at her gracefully, and it melted my heart.
Noah: Do you want to pick her up?
Ellis: Yes of course. 
(She picks Ruth up.)
Ellis: Hi! She is adorable.
Noah: I know.
Elliot Ellis's POV

King Willam enters the room.
Willam: Greetings. I am pleased to see you all here today. We have gathered to celebrate Prince Noah's engagement on April 8th and his coronation on April 16th. Let's continue our conversation over breakfast.
I put Ruth on her small feet.
Willam: Oh Ruth. Come here.
Ruth runs toward King Willam. King picks her up.
Willam: How are you?
Ruth: Well.
Willam: You're well?
(Ruth hugs him)
Willam: God knows when I will get the opportunity to hug my grandchild.
Cowen: Noah himself knows the answer better.
Autumn: So Noah when are you blessing your father with a grandchild?
I could feel Prince's uneasiness.
Lucy: Is someone feeling shy?
Adalyn Elliot's POV ( kitchen)
Ariana: You are the luckiest woman I know.
Adalyn: Why?
Ariana: What do you mean by "why"?
Adalyn: Why why?
Ariana: At first you have a daughter who looks like a goddess. She is a scholarship student at the Imperial University in the UK. Now she will be the fiancée of Prince Noah.
Adalyn: What nonsense are you speaking of? She could never be.
Ariana: Didn't she tell you?
Adalyn: If it is some kind of joke, I will kill.
Natasha: She is telling the truth, Adalyn.
Adalyn: How could she not tell me?
Ariana: Maybe she was scared.
Adalyn: How could she take this kind of big step in her life without even asking? 
Natasha: She didn't. It was the queen's order.
Adalyn: The queen's? She hates Ellis. Why would she order her son to get engaged with nobody like Ellis?
Natasha: Well once Ellis saved the prince's life.
Adalyn: Forget everything. The queen just ordered and Ellis just listened?
Natasha: She tried but it came to no result.
Adalyn: But my head is spinning. 
Ariana: Aren't you happy for Ellis?
Adalyn: Of course not! I want to talk to her now.
Natasha: you can't. The whole Mytilence family are having breakfast and Ellis is there. After breakfast, Prince Noah and Ellis will go to the university. According to the schedule, they will return after 5 pm. As the Mytilence will be having dinner together, she must be there as Prince's assistant. So you can talk to her when she returns.
Adalyn: I can't talk to my daughter now.
Ariana: It is because she is only an assistant. When she becomes the the prince's fiancée. Trust me you won't be able to see her in days.
Adalyn: This engagement can never happen. If it does, hell will fall on me.