Lucky or Unlucky day?

Elliot Ellis's POV
I was still angry at Mom for last night. I had many questions to ask but I didn't want to again. Why would Mom hide all these? Maybe for my good? I was so confused I didn't even realize the first class had already begun. I dashed down the corridor, my heart pounding with dread as I reached the classroom door. To my utter horror, I found myself standing outside the Finance professor's class. Dread washed over me as I realized the gravity of the situation, knowing Professor Noah would scold me for being late. I thought I could run but he already saw.
Noah: Come in princess; may I know why are you late?
of course, I didn't have a possible explanation. 
Noah: Sit but if you or anyone in this class is late, I won't let them enter this classroom. Now go.
I sat next to Muriel. I felt a wave of shame wash over me in response to his words. 
Noah: So let's begin the class. Today we will learn about Financial Modelling. Can anyone tell me what you know about it?
Muriel*wispher*: This isn't that shit you were talking about yesterday?
Ellis: Yes.
I slowly stand up.
Noah: Yes Elliot what do you know about Financial Modelling?
Ellis: Financial modelling involves the construction of mathematical models to represent financial situations and make informed decisions. This includes topics such as discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis, valuation models, and scenario analysis.
Noah: Very Good Elliot. Write it on the board now. Come fast.
I went to the board and started writing.
Ellis: Done.
Noah: Hmm You made a small mistake.
With a decisive yet gentle motion, Professor Noah rose from his chair and approached me, his presence commanding the attention of the room. As he clasped my right hand in his own, I felt a surge of warmth course through my veins, magnified by the proximity between us.

Our bodies were mere inches apart, and I could sense the heat emanating from Prince Noah's frame. With a focused determination, he began to trace the words of my hand on the board, correcting my mistake with meticulous precision. Each movement felt deliberate as if bridging the gap between us in more ways than one.
Noah: It is the correct answer. Write it. Still good job Elliot; you can go now.
I went back to my seat. Everyone was looking at me. I wish that the ground would open up and eat me.
At Lunch
Muriel: Bitch stop running and tell me what's going on between you and the prince.
Ellis: No I am not running.
Muriel: So stop then.
I stopped running
Ellis: What?
Muriel: Tell me what's going on between you and the prince.
Ellis: Nothing. I am just his student like you and others.
Muriel: I don't think what he did in the classroom was just a student-professor relationship.
Ellis: Shut up.
Muriel: Never mind let's go to the cafeteria.
At the Cafeteria ( Faith approaches our table)
Faith: Hey brat. 
Ellis: Yes your majesty, how can I help you?
Faith: Do you wanna get expelled or something?
Ellis: Please forgive me for asking but why?
Faith: Don't act all innocent.
Ellis: Hm?
Faith: Stay away from the prince. He is dumb but don't you dare trap him by your small tricks.
Osman: My deepest apologies your highness but you shouldn't talk harshly about the Prince.
Faith: Aren't you my brother's assistant?
Osman: Yes. but his majesty has sent me to take care of you.
Faith: I need to talk to him now.
Osman: his highness is in his room.
Faith: Let's go there now!
They left the cafeteria.
Muriel: Do I think Princess Faith is weird?
Ellis: I think weird.
We both laughed.
University Ended. But I went to the palace first.
Clara: You didn't go home first?
Ellis: No Mom and I had a small argument last night so I didn't.
Head Housemaid: You argued with Adalyn, your mother. Did the sun rise from the opposite side?
Ellis: I can argue with my mother, not a big deal.
Head Housemaid: You're saying "Elliot Ellis argued with her mother "Isn't a big deal?
Ellis: Oh come on; my day was rough today.
Head Housemaid: What happened? Are you okay?
Ellis: At first, I was late for Prince's class so he scolded me. Th-
Ariana: Prince Noah is back he will eat in 10 minutes  Prepare everything.