57

Hermione sat next to Bella on the sofa as they drank fire whiskey together. "So she's really hitting on you?" Bella asked. "Yep. And I only met her a few weeks ago." Hermione replied. "And you haven't acted on it?" Bella asked. "Nope, I've been too busy tutoring some of the students that stayed here." Hermione replied. Bella remained silent for a while as she sipped her drink. "It's almost midnight, you should probably head back upstairs to your room." Bella said. Hermione took this Bella's way of saying she didn't want her company any longer. "Ok then." Hermione whispered as she walked towards the door.

'Do something you insufferable moron!' Bella scolded herself. Bella stood up and ran to the door grabbing Hermione's arm before she could exit completely. "Stay..." Bella whispered. "Are you sure? Last time we did this you left thinking I was asleep." Hermione replied. Bella hung her head. "I know..but I wasn't sure..if you'd want me there when you woke." Bella said. Hermione turned around and locked eyes with Bella before she pulled the older witch into her arms and kissed her. "If we do this...and you lave the bed again...we will never get back together again! Do I make my self clear?" Hermione asked. Bella's mouth hung open at the young witches words. "Hippogriff shit Bella! Now you have two options...either take me to bed right now or you wait till I have my rooms back and come over and don't leave in the morning." Hermione stated. Bella smirked to herself before she walked over and grabbed Hermione in her arms and carried her to the bedroom.

Back in Hermione's room Abbigail was pacing the floor angrily waiting on Hermione's return so she could ask her out on a date. However as the hours ticked by it became clear to Abbigail that Hermione wasn't coming back right now.