Chapter 32

8 months later...

Azalea

People are busy cooking in the kitchen, some of the yayas are preparing in the sala for the big supper that will happen tonight. It's Dianne's birthday, 15th birthday.

I stopped from walking when I saw someone talking to the phone, "Pumunta ka ha! Babaliin kita kung hindi, see you!" She ended the call and looked at me. I immediately looked away and started to walk passed by her but I stopped when she called my name.

I let out a sigh. Please not now, Thania. I'm tired of you being a bitch.

I looked at her and my forehead creased when I didn't expect her face right now, she is smiling.

"Long time no see, sis! How's life?" She asked.

I just shrugged my shoulder, "Fine, you?" I coldly replied.

She put her phone on her pocket and let out a sigh, "Heto, still dealing with the works dad gave me."

Thania is a bitch at gastador pero hindi ko aakalaing simula noong siya ang naging heiress ay seseryosohin niya ang business. I didn't expect it, but I'm thankful nasa tamang pag-iisip siya na hindi ipagwalang pansin ang pinamana ni papa sa kaniya.

"But I don't think magtatagal ako sa pagiging heiress," yumuko siya at muling tumingin sa akin na may ngiti sa labi, "You know... blood thingy." She slightly laughed.

Nang malaman ng lahat na ampon lamang si Thania at si Dianne ang totoong anak, naging tahimik si Thania simula no'ng araw na iyon. Hindi siya makapaniwala na nagawa iyon ni Mrs. Fim, she was being used for the sake of fame, wealth and throne.

"That will only happen in your dreams, Thania." I said.

Nawala ang ngiti sa labi niya at napalitan ng pagkakunot. Last month, I confronted dad about the throne, he has a plan na aalisin si Thania sa trono pero pinigilan ko si papa. I told him Thania has a potential, a big potential na wala ako at si Dianne. Bago rin iyon ay kinausap ko si Dianne, she doesn't want to be a heiress, she just want to... live with us. Ako rin, wala sa isipan ko na maging heiress, I just don't like it, wala rin akong tiwala sa sarili ko, baka ako pa dahilan ng pagkabagsak namin.

"Hindi ka maaalis sa pagiging heiress, Thania. Everyone saw your improvement that you deserve that throne, even me... I saw it."

She looked away but I saw tears loomed around her eyes.

"Uhh, I gotta go. Baka may need ng tulong sa baba." I was about to walk but she said something that made me stop.

"I'm sorry, Azalea. Sorry for cursing you, giving you death threats and... intentionally hide your things from your room."

My forehead creased when she said the last words that made me alarmed.

"What?! May tinago kang gamit?!"

"Oops, you didn't know?"

"Anong tinago mo?!"

"Your chanel bag, the blue one, hindi mo pala alam?"

"Tinago mo 'yun?!"

"Not just that, your brown sandal you bought from Canada, don't worry nasa stock room lang sa baba ko tinago."

I rolled my eyes, "Kung gusto mo ang gamit ko, just tell me, hindi 'yung kinukuha mo!" I turned my back to her and started to walk.

"Really?! Then akin na 'yun ha!"

I just nodded and bit my lower lip when my mind stopped me from walking, I forgot to telling her something.

"Thania," I called her but she was already looking at me.