Chapter 31

Kim Chung Ha's temple was a sight to be seen

Kim Chung Ha's temple was a sight to be seen. Her underground prison was filled to its brim with gangs from all over the world, the President of Korea was at her mercy and the Hope Gang refused to surrender. 

BOOM BOOM!

BOOM BOOM!

The KSI banged against traditional drums. The vibrato shook against the the bars of the prison, but this only made Soo-ji grip onto the metal steel of her prison cell tighter. 

In front of her was the dojo. In front of her was Kim Chung Ha.

Chung Ha, in her twisted game of death, started a 'ceremony'. She wore her a dojo outfit, crisp and clean, and she sat in a throne-like chair in the middle of the dojo. Incense sticks burned next to her so much that the underground was becoming a gas chamber itself. 

The 7/11 man was brought in. His arms were hoisted by the KSI on either side of him. As strong as he is, even he struggled to wrench his arms out of their grip. A kick to his kneels sent him kneeling in front of Chung Ha.

"For selling supplies and feeding the Hope Gang, conspiring against the State, EXECUTE." Chung Ha ordered.

A large built man, donned in full black military wear, raised a samurai sword and brought it down before Soo-ji could even blink. 

Whoosh!

The 7/11 man dropped. His neck slit open with a gash wound so deep that blood pooled around him within seconds.

It was sickening to watch. An execution ceremony was set up by Chung Ha. She ordered the KSI to raid the city, capture those who had any connection whatsoever to the Hope Gang. No one could be spared.

Jang Man Wol was brought in next. 

"No..." Soo-ji breathed. 

A kick to Man Wol forced her kneeling in front of Chung Ha. Man Wol, elderly but defiant, looked Chung Ha in the eyes. Hatred, loathe, resentment. 

But even on the verge of death, Man Wol still kept her head up high.

"Keep your head up high when you walk out through those doors." Soo-ji remembered Man Wol telling her, "the world watching you now."

Soo-ji's shook her head. Her arms trembled, knowing what was coming next. 

"For concealing a criminal-" Chung Ha said loudly. 

Man Wol didn't even listen to her death warrant. She turned her head, looking straight into Soo-ji's eyes. Clear and commanding. 

"Remember what I said?" Man Wol said to her.

"-for conspiracy against the State!" Chung Ha continued loudly. 

"Get rid of the KSI like you would get rid of the shit at the bottom of your shoe!" Man Wol said louder.