Chapter 11

user*\13430(pra)'@[iu]i-land8qt_LLM_hyltbp:/<enter>

Access Denied.

function:/r)a_;jgeremove<find>=userkbslc':sqinva-lpe_://@log(013)bg^peca_bts

Access Denied.

In-ah and Miyoung's fingers typed furiously away on the keyboard of the laptops. Pages of inscrutable codes flashed across the screen as Soo-ji and Yoongi looked on over their shoulders.

Taehee rested her head on Taehyung's shoulders while the others nervously bit their nails as they huddled around the laptops.

After four hundred tries of entering data and extracting codes, their attempts to hack into the electronic billboards on the rich side of the city were always blocked by the government and the KSI.

On the other end of the church, Yeonjun was bound and tied up on a church bench. Until they found out what exactly was going on with Chanyeol, they decided the best thing to do was to keep Yeonjun there. Much to Yeonjun's delight, however, Jungkook was in charge of watching over him.

"You know... you don't really have to tie me up." Yeonjun said, ogling Jungkook's handsome face for what seemed like an eternity. "I would've gladly sat here like a good boy, even stay for dinner too if you guys wanted."

Jungkook flashed him an intimidating glare. From the tight muscles on Jungkook's jaw, Yeonjun could tell that he was a man of not much patience.

"Jungkook hyung."

Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut, his perseverance and willpower tipped over the edge just when the word 'hyung' left the boy's tongue. In response, Jungkook couldn't give him the time of the day to reply verbally. Instead, Jungkook reached over to Seokjin's toolbox, pulled out the duct tape and sealed Yeonjun's lips shut.

Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief, finally being able to have some peace and quiet as he placed himself next to a wiggling Yeonjun on the bench.

"WE'RE IN!" Miyoung yelled out excitedly, making everyone jump.

On the right hand side of Miyoung's laptop, a small pop up box showed the map of the entire city. On the left, another pop up box showed CCTV surveillance of the Blue House, along with the blueprint of the governmental building's layout.

Miyoung navigated around the middle of the screen, enlarging the video footage that was being blared across every electronic billboard on the rich side of the city. At the bottom was an endless list of where the footage was being shown and it gave Soo-ji the chills to know that this feed was being broadcast on all sky high buildings, all subway stations, all television channels. The blinking red light in the corner of the footage confirmed that this was a live video feed.

Taehee gasped, choking back a sob just as she slapped a shaky hand to her mouth.

Soo-ji felt sick to the stomach.

Chanyeol was chained up from metres above the ground by his two arms. Like an animal ready for slaughter in the market, he was hung in the air in a dark room. His bones protruded oddly in the shoulder area and Soo-ji knew instantly that his bones were wrenched out of their joint. His clothes were ripped and dirty and much to Soo-ji's heartbreak, they were the exact same clothes he was wearing when she last saw him at the dinner in the XV Club with Yoongi. Chanyeol's head dipped forward into his chest, his bed of hair hanging lifelessly. It wasn't clear where he was exactly by the plain walls surrounding him, but Soo-ji felt her guts churning at the thought that his demise was being broadcast to the whole nation like a show, an entertainment for everyone to see.

"Is he at the Blue House?" Soo-ji swallowed hard, but her throat became as dry as a desert.

Miyoung remained silent, her fingers moving the mouse to the left hand side of the screen to infiltrate the Blue House's feed. After several minutes of hacking into the Blue House's control room, she shook her head.