Chapter 9

The second Yoongi's lips crashed against Soo-ji's was the moment time had stopped.

She stood there, dazed and stunned, with her hands gripping to the bike behind her to keep her legs collapsing under her weight.

Wide eyed, she could only stare at the tips of Yoongi's eyelashes. The heavy rain pour drizzled over the bridge above them, masking the loud thumping of her heart. In her stupor, there was a delay to her reaction whilst her brain tried to work out if this was real or merely a hallucination.

Yoongi's eyes remained closed at first, but as soon as he raised a hand to her cheek, cupping the small of her face in his palm, Soo-ji almost flinched from the sudden touch. His hands, rough on those who dared to hurt her but soft on her only, invaded all of her senses. At one point, while his cushioned lips moved against hers slowly and delicately, he opened his eyes halfway, sneaking a peek at her.

Soo-ji panicked. This was real. Very real, actually. Blinking, she placed both of her hands on his chest, ready to push him away.

But Yoongi wouldn't allow that. He knew what she was going to do, knew that she was too afraid to take this further.

His hands tenderly slid down her wet biker gear, running down her sides before stopping at the back of her thighs.

Catching Soo-ji by surprise, he hauled her up on top of her bike, standing in between her legs.

Their lips finally detached, but only for a brief moment. Yoongi's lips hovered an inch away from hers and he fought every ounce of self restraint to close the gap between them again.

He met her eyes finally. Hers twinkling as they darted between his own. His possessive and craving and Soo-ji could see the internal fight he was having inside.

Yoongi knew he shouldn't be crossing this line with her, but it was as though his coherent thoughts and his actions were running on its own accord. He was losing control, he hadn't had Soo-ji in his arms in years and there was no way he could let go.

He gulped, feeling his breath ragged and breathy. "Tell me to stop now... Or I can't hold back."

The silent pause from Soo-ji was torturing. She tried to think straight, think of the right answer. She didn't know which one it was - perhaps it was the right answer to her or perhaps she didn't want to think of the right answer - but she just let the words flow out of her mouth with not a damn given to the consequences.

"Don't stop," she ordered him, "don't hold back."

[A/N] 🔞🤭

Yoongi surrendered to her.

He closed the gap between them, melting into her mouth like butter, drunk in the kiss. He kept it slow to begin with, sucking on her bottom lip as if he was savouring this precise moment. The first time they had sex, he never intended for it to go the way it did. This time, he wanted to do it right. He wanted to take it slow, show her just how much he loved her.

But it was proving difficult. Her little moans and whimpers, her hands grabbing on the front of his shirt were testing his patience. Yoongi understood the invitation though for he wasted no time in removing his biker jacket and righting the shirt above his head.

He stood topless against her and Soo-ji could feel her lower half squirming at the sight of his toned muscular torso. He jerked her hips into him, bringing her attention back to his face.

He leaned down again. This time, burying his face into her neck. The sweet aroma of her skin was turning him on even more and he couldn't help himself licking away the water droplets gliding down her smooth skin. His fingers threaded into her hair, stretching her neck so that he could run his tongue from her collarbone all the way up to just below her earlobe.