Chapter 8

Jackson merely blinked. In a matter of seconds, the unknown male who went by the name as Shadow already had his best fighter on his knees.

Taking by surprise, Jackson watched in amazing feat how Yoongi first sent a face crunching punch to the 7/11 man's jaw. The punch was so strong that it actually forced a big man like him a few steps back. Yoongi didn't even let him process what was happening, though. Before the 7/11 man could even swing his head back round, Yoongi had already somersault kicked him round the face, making him kneel at Yoongi's feet.

It was a satisfying sight for Yoongi. A long time ago, he once promised Soo-ji that he had her back. He never forgot about that promise. And now he was going to keep to his word. Whoever dared hurt his Soo-ji, he made sure that they would beg for his forgiveness.

The crowd gasped. The 7/11 man, who had a straight clean record for being unbeatable for god knows how long finally met his match.

Yoongi smirked, watching the 7/11 man bring a large hand up to his face, touching his cheekbone before shooting a disbelief look at Yoongi.

The 7/11 man stood up straight, making Yoongi seem small and feeble in comparison to his size.

"You're gonna get it, you lil shit!" The 7/11 man seethed before charging Yoongi's way. "I'm gonna rip your face mask off so everyone sees the little boy you are!"

The crowd roared the loudest they had ever been heard, pushing and shoving to the front of the match, cheering and yelling for the fight they had all been waiting for. Long forgotten were the bets and money. Right now, in this moment, they just wanted to see this new arrival beat the hell out of their winner.

With no warning of direction, the 7/11 man threw punches everywhere, chasing around Yoongi with his fist. In countless failed attempts, he reached for Yoongi's face, trying to pull off the face mask to reveal Yoongi's identity.

Yoongi was too fast for him, however. With zero effort, Yoongi dodged every single blow with his elbow, even whacking the 7/11 man across the cheek with an open palm and sending a flying kick to the man's broad back.

Yoongi sent him on his knees again.

Laughing, Yoongi watched his enemy gasping for breath. He tapped his feet on the floor, waiting for his opponent to stand up again. Yoongi knew it irritated him. The crowd burst into the laughter with him and Yoongi could see his opponent's face getting redder and redder by the second through sheer humiliation.

"Thought I was gonna 'get it'?" Yoongi taunted, "I haven't broke into a single sweat yet."

The 7/11 man let out a hollering yell. Jumping on his feet again, he once again charged towards Yoongi, his arms outstretched ready to barrell into him.

Yoongi stood his ground. Arms by his side, he watched his rival take one step, two steps, three steps towards him and when the timing was right, just when the 7/11 man was a metre away, Yoongi already latched an iron like grip on his enemy's forearm while the other arm looped behind the 7/11 man's legs. In a joint held breath, everyone watched astonished as Yoongi threw the man twice his size over his shoulder.

The 7/11 man landed on his face. But the impact of his heavy body weight slamming down on the ground made the ring's floorboards snap.

The jagged edge of the wood, sharp, splintered and deadly, gashed the 7/11 man across the cheek. A trail of red hot blood oozed out of his open flesh, pouring down the side of his face onto his neck and chest.

Yoongi didn't stop there. Before the 7/11 man had a chance to get up, Yoongi stepped on the back of his legs so hard that his knees wrenched out of its joint. Yoongi then pulled his head up by a chokehold and just like that, Yoongi had him kneeling before him again.