Chapter 20

"Am I hallucinating?"

"No... I'm seeing this too... unless we're both hallucinating..."

"Maybe we've been stuck together for too long and we're going insane?"

"Rephrase that. You mean Jungkook and In-ah going insane?!"

At the mention of her name, In-ah peeked her eyes open to see Taehyung and Jimin gawking at her like two deers caught in the headlights.

The morning had arrived and the night before was a complete blur. She couldn't exactly place the series of events in the correct order. In her vague memory, she could just about remember having a detailed conversation about her cherished book with Jungkook, and the more she spoke with him the warmer she felt.

That confused her, did she just admit that talking to Jungkook was actually pleasant? No, surely not, she thought, because her heart didn't feel warm because of the book, she felt physically warm.

An image from last night flashed in her mind. In the midst of the cold and darkness, she recalled Jungkook being a bit too close to her.

So close that she could see the individual strands of his eyelashes.

His arms were around her, keeping her snug and cosy with his body heat.

And sure enough, when she slowly lowered her head to her chest, a snoring Jungkook was using her boobs as his pillow.

His arms were now loosely wrapped around her waist and his chest rose up and down calmly in a deep sleep.

In-ah was now wide awake, staring at the boy nuzzling his face further into her chest with mortifying eyes.

A small wet patch of circle coated the front of her shirt, directly under Jungkook's open mouth.

"OH GROSS!" A high pitched yell came out of In-ah's mouth. Her arms came flailing outwards, shoving a dreamy Jungkook across the other side of the prison cell.

He yelped, landing face first on the concrete floor with a grunt.

In the next second, In-ah jumped up, joined by Taehee and Miyoung on either side of her. They had no clue what happened, having just woken up by the loud commotion. In-ah pulled at the front of her shirt, flapping her palm over the large patch of drool in the middle of her breasts to dry it.

Jungkook jumped up too, joined by all the boys on the other side of the cell who all stared back at the girls.

"YOU DEPRAVED, PRETENTIOUS, DIRTY LITTLE PERVERT!" In-ah snapped at him, shooting daggers into his eyes.

Jungkook winced at the high pitched screeching. He rolled his neck in circles, having slept in an awkward position throughout the night.

"What are you screaming about this early in the morning, Microsoft Word?!"

"Y-you..." In-ah heavily breathed dramatically, looking at Taehee and Miyoung who encouraged her to speak out.

"You preyed on my vulnerabilities and molested me through the night!"

"EH?!?!?!?!" Everyone exclaimed, looking at Jungkook with judging eyes.

Jungkook was equally as confused as the others.

"Yah! Did the cold affect your coherent thinking?!" Jungkook snapped at her, "that's a serious allegation you made there!"

"You damn wish the cold went over my head!" In-ah lunged forward at him, only to be pulled back by Taehee and Miyoung. "You coaxed me into talking about Alana and Lucas, making me all warm and fuzzy and comfortable and then when I let my guard down, you use the opportunity to sleep on my boobs!"