Chapter 75

Ren Li burned with anger inside. He had no way to protect Pei Jingling, and in his frustration and urgency, he shouted, "Jingling, don't be impulsive!"

He grabbed Pei Jingling's hand, trying to pull him away from the scene, at least to prevent him from recklessly confronting the others.

His abilities were halved, and he couldn't harm the game's NPCs, so he would definitely get hurt.

But Pei Jingling was stubborn, standing his ground and only stumbling a step backward from Ren Li's pull.

The others couldn't see Ren Li and thought Pei Jingling had chickened out. Their mocking whistles and sarcastic laughter grew louder.

These taunts made Pei Jingling's aura even more gloomy. A maddening voice twisted and raged in his mind, urging and controlling him—"Kill them! Shut them up! I don't want to hear their voices anymore!"

"Shut up, it's so fucking noisy!"

Driven mad by the insane voice, Pei Jingling kicked the desk hard.

With a crash, the desks toppled like dominoes, plunging the classroom into chaos.

Realizing it was serious, the students around him scrambled to the back, whispering in clusters.

Pei Jingling shook off Ren Li's hand forcefully, his eyes fixed on Xu Zhen with an obsession and intense murderous intent.

Ren Li instantly noticed Pei Jingling's abnormal state, but before he could stop him, Xu Zhen, already furious, hurled a chair at Pei Jingling.

Pei Jingling, still quick, dodged the flying chair, which shattered the window behind him, scattering glass everywhere.

"Fuck, you dare to dodge!"

Xu Zhen raised his fist and lunged at Pei Jingling. Pei Jingling deftly dodged, retreating toward the podium, trapped in the aisle surrounded by desks and chairs, unable to maneuver freely.

Suddenly, Xu Zhen grabbed Pei Jingling's collar, his fist ready to strike. Pei Jingling quickly blocked with his arm, then kneed Xu Zhen hard in the stomach, kicking him away.

Ren Li saw Pei Jingling's brow furrow instantly, his face contorting slightly, his eyes turning red as tears welled up.

He immediately understood what Pei Jingling had lost—his heart tightened as if squeezed, suffocating him. "Jingling—!"

But Pei Jingling ignored him, his mind filled with obsessive murderous intent. Xu Zhen, completely enraged, charged again, and they engaged in a bare-knuckle brawl.

Tears streaming, Pei Jingling fought back, his face showing the appearance of a pretty, fragile boy crying in distress.

However, his strikes were ruthless, delivering rapid, relentless blows to Xu Zhen's vital points with elbows and knees, as if he had no regard for his own life.

Xu Zhen cursed repeatedly, and the students behind watched in shock, seeing Pei Jingling cry while ferociously beating him.

No one tried to break up the fight—after all, no one wanted to risk their life.

The unbearable pain made Pei Jingling's tears flow continuously, but he refused to make a sound, biting his lip so hard his teeth left a ring of blood.

His stamina was poor, and he couldn't hold out long against Xu Zhen's attacks.

Coupled with the game's damage feedback, his heart pounded violently, his face turning pale. His eyes bloodshot.

His muscles tensed, unable to release the heartache and anger, turning him into a terrifyingly gloomy figure. The pressure around him was suffocating, as if a storm was brewing.