Chapter 79

Pei Jingling pushed Ren Li away with a flushed face, quickly walked out of the room, and didn't even pause for the people lying unconscious on the ground as he passed the stairs.

He had just been yelling wildly about killing those people, but now he was so embarrassed that he completely ignored them.

Ren Li followed behind Pei Jingling, watching his clenched fists and fast, head-down pace, finding it hard not to chuckle.

From behind, he could see very clearly the crimson tips of Pei Jingling's ears exposed by his short, tousled hair, which stood out starkly against his porcelain skin.

It seemed that for the first time since they had known each other, it wasn't Ren Li who was embarrassed, but Pei Jingling who was blushing with embarrassment.

Ren Li couldn't help but let out a light laugh.

Although it wasn't very nice to think like this when Jingling was in such an awkward situation, but right now... he felt quite pleased.

No wonder Jingling always liked to tease him before...

Pei Jingling heard Ren Li's soft laughter, turned back angrily, and glared at him. "What are you laughing at?!"

Ren Li wasn't at all intimidated by his ferocity. Pei Jingling's usual aggressive and glamorous aura was now much weaker, and because he was shy, his cheeks were slightly flushed, his peach blossom eyes were covered with a light mist, his voice was clear but tender, exuding a youthful air.

Ah, so cute.

He inexplicably wanted to tease him even more...

But the bad thought came to mind, Ren Li immediately suppressed the messy thoughts and said seriously, "I'm sorry, I won't laugh anymore."

Pei Jingling was choked by his seriousness for a moment, his eyes unconsciously falling on Ren Li's lips, which had clearly darkened, then quickly turned away and walked quickly forward.

Ren Li tried to make the conversation more formal and explained, "Jingling, my intention just now was really not to take advantage of you."

Pei Jingling didn't even look back. "Tch!"

Ren Li continued, "I wanted you to calm down, but you kept struggling. Your pain sensitivity is too high, and I dare not forcibly control you. So I had to use this method to temporarily distract you from thinking about killing."

Pei Jingling glanced at him, coldly snorted, "Oh!"

"And it doesn't seem quite right to say I'm lecherous." Ren Li felt uneasy and rubbed his nose, "I'm not like this with anyone else... only you."

Ren Li's face was a little hot, something he would never have said before.

Pei Jingling's face also gradually turned red, trying to maintain his cool demeanor. "Hmph!"

Ren Li's heart was almost melted by Pei Jingling's cuteness, really wanting to gently pinch his cheeks.

Pei Jingling seemed to sense his intention, covering his flushed face and quickening his pace, his ears and neck exposed wanting to bleed from the blush.

Ren Li sighed helplessly, why had he been so persistent in making him celibate before...

"Jingling, don't be angry." Ren Li said, "I'm doing this for your own good. Since attempted murder is a crime in this world, it's impossible to kill someone without punishment. The current situation is clearly trying to induce you to kill, refraining from doing so is the worst outcome."

After his brain calmed down, Pei Jingling understood the subtlety of the situation. Hearing Ren Li's words, he softly "hmmed."

With a shout, they left the gym and walked outside, where many students were also present. The two of them didn't speak much.