Chapter 81

Ren Li's deep voice resonated near his ear, his scorching breath seemingly igniting the cramped space around them.

The temperature at the points where their bodies pressed together rose sharply, as if in the next moment, sparks of dopamine would explode between them.

Ren Li's hand moved gently along his waistline, lingering on Pei Jingling's smooth, cool skin, like a piece of translucent jade that was mesmerizing to the touch.

His lips trailed softly along his earlobe, down his jawline, and to the side of his neck, kissing and lightly licking as they went.

The faint cold fragrance lingering at his nose made him feel comfortable, yet more restless.

Pei Jingling's whole body went soft, his fingers curling slightly as he gripped the sleeping bag fabric, hesitant. This was definitely not a good time.

Although it was still uncertain if any ghosts would appear, he couldn't let his guard down. Besides, with his current low pain threshold... with Brother Li's forcefulness, he'd definitely end up crying badly...

And then he might get even more excited and bully him even harder.

He cast a resentful glance at Ren Li, complaining in his heart that this man had acted the gentleman when they had good rooms and his tolerance wasn't halved!

Pei Jingling's gaze was so intense it felt tangible, and Ren Li picked up on it immediately. He looked up and called, "Jingling?"

He paused, then chuckled deeply, "It's Jingling, right?"

He liked this name; saying it brought him joy.

Hearing this, Pei Jingling felt a sudden, inexplicable sadness. Sulking, he pushed Ren Li away, "Do you still need to ask me?"

Ren Li raised an eyebrow but said nothing. Before he could react, Pei Jingling had already pushed him aside and rolled over, so they were face to face.

Pei Jingling's peach blossom eyes were misty, his clothes neat, and his raven-black hair obediently draped over his face, with a pink flush spreading from his long neck to his collar.

"Already angry?" Ren Li cupped his face, slowly caressing his reddened eye corners, laughing softly, "So delicate."

Pei Jingling now felt the pressure against his lower abdomen more directly, not daring to move, just glaring at him with a bit of grievance, "Who told you to have such a bad memory, not even remembering me."

Ren Li paused, already having a plan in mind. His intuition told him they should have known each other before.

However, he only gave Pei Jingling a deep look, not voicing it, and stroked his cheek, saying in a low voice, "I'm sorry."

Pei Jingling was startled. He could tell Ren Li's tone was serious, not just apologizing for the previous question-had he realized they knew each other before?

Was he apologizing for forgetting him?

Pei Jingling clenched his hand, suddenly feeling so wronged he wanted to cry.

He pouted and hit Ren Li's chest. Of course, Ren Li wasn't angry, and the predatory gleam in his eyes only grew stronger.

Pei Jingling hit him a few more times, then felt heartache. It clearly wasn't his fault, he shouldn't be the one to apologize.

Pei Jingling's heart softened unbearably. Looking into Ren Li's dark, shining eyes, he raised his hand and tucked the stray hair on Ren Li's forehead, his fingers threading through his hair.

The side of his pants leg hitched up, revealing a fair and beautiful ankle and calf, gently brushing against him.

Ren Li's dark eyes deepened, his Adam's apple rolling as he endured the sensation. He grabbed Pei Jingling's chin and kissed his slightly parted lips, forcefully prying them open, mercilessly plundering his breath.