Chapter 82

Ren Li's serious tone made Pei Jingling choke for a moment, and he shot him a sideways glance before ignoring him.

He lifted the quilt, preparing to get out of bed and change clothes for class. Because people at the school were strongly exclusive, how could those boys tolerate living with a homosexual?

Pei Jingling lived alone in a dormitory room and was about to habitually grab the hem of his clothes and take off his pajamas directly. Just as he lifted it a bit, he realized that Ren Li was still in the room, and he was staring at him.

Pei Jingling's ears turned slightly red, and he said coldly, "Turn around!"

Ren Li coughed into his fist, quickly turned around, and faced away from Pei Jingling.

Listening to the rustling sound of Pei Jingling changing clothes behind him, Ren Li's expression was extremely serious, but his mind was already wandering. His gaze had just fallen on the smooth and white narrow waist exposed by Pei Jingling, and he instantly thought of the red marks that should have been bitten by himself.

Other parts were also covered in his marks.

Ren Li thought of Pei Jingling's excessively fair and delicate skin. Immediately, he imagined the wonderful feeling of his fingertips and lips touching that smooth skin. Moreover, he was very clear in his heart that as long as he pinched a little harder or sucked a few times, he could leave deep or shallow red marks on Jingling's white skin, like red plum blossoms blooming from the ice and snow, pure and enchanting.

Most importantly, perhaps because Jingling's tolerance was too low or because he was too delicate, as long as he pinched his waist a little harder while thrusting, he would not be able to bear it and his eyes would turn red, pitifully moist, quietly begging for mercy...

His handsome cheeks were flushed by the high temperature, and the reddish ends of his eyes were like applying rouge, captivating.

After crying for so long, his clear voice carried a sticky and cute nasal tone, calling out "Brother Li" in a delicate manner...

Ren Li's mind was filled with thrilling scenes, and his breathing unknowingly became heavy.

When Ren Li came back to his senses, he lowered his head to look at the increasingly energetic part below, gritted his teeth, and vigorously wiped his face—last night he had amnesia, but now he was fully awake. Why was he still so energetic? He wished he could smoke a cigarette to calm down.

Ren Li seriously doubted that what was halved this time was his already collapsing self-control, so he could fulfill his most honest desires and impulses without restraint in a state of amnesia.

Clearly they had agreed to be in the "trial period"... Ren Li let out a sigh, after this instance, he must talk to Jingling clearly about their feelings.

"What are you thinking?" Pei Jingling had already dressed neatly, still meticulous, and dressed very conservatively. "So absorbed?"

"Nothing." Ren Li temporarily suppressed his emotions and also suppressed his chaotic romantic thoughts. "Jingling, do you remember what happened after sunset yesterday?"

Pei Jingling was startled, looked away, and his tone became a little deeper. "What else could happen? I didn't go to the evening class. I just slept in the dormitory."

Ren Li keenly sensed his low mood and asked, "Am I by your side?"

Pei Jingling shook his head, lowered his eyes, and walked toward the washstand. "Don't you remember? Yesterday, I was asking you a question, but halfway through, you just disappeared. I thought...”