Chapter 86

Ren Li chuckled softly, roughly rubbing the head in his arms before gently massaging the muscles of Pei Jingling's waist.

No more joking around, it was time to give him a proper massage.

Pei Jingling's waist was indeed stiff and needed some good relaxation.

He let go of Ren Li, turned over obediently, lifted his clothes a bit, propped his chin on his arms, and let Ren Li massage him.

Ren Li took out the medicated wine he had brought and poured it into his palm, which he then rubbed together. His warm hands slowly covered Pei Jingling's waist, marked with many mottled red marks.

His rough fingertips rotated on the skin, using the right amount of pressure to push and spread the medicated wine.

Ren Li's nose brushed against the unique cold fragrance on Pei Jingling's body, mixed with the herbal scent from his palm, a unique smell but not unpleasant.

Pei Jingling had a low pain threshold and was very sensitive to pain. He winced and gasped as Ren Li pressed, his waist involuntarily squirming, trying to avoid the discomfort, and moaned softly.

Bending down, Ren Li gently kissed his cheek, soothing his pain. "Jingling, bear with it, it'll be better after the massage."

Pei Jingling's eyes were watery, his hand clenched into a fist, obediently murmuring, "Mm."

Ren Li's massage technique was good. With the soothing massage, Pei Jingling's muscles gradually relaxed, and his waist didn't feel as tight under Ren Li's touch.

If he touched a painful spot, he would whimper and seek comfort from Ren Li.

"Feels good..." Pei Jingling murmured with closed eyes, like a little milk cat showing its belly for a rub.

Ren Li patiently massaged his tense muscles, gradually feeling Pei Jingling's relaxation. His delicate skin was now covered with a layer of overlapping fingerprints.

The pale skin bore deep and shallow marks, white and red colors overlapping, creating an indescribable desire, stimulating Ren Li's senses.

Glancing down at his own now prominent area, Ren Li pursed his lips, a slight sweat forming on his nose, and continued massaging Pei Jingling without a word.

"Done." Ren Li released his hands, sat beside him, and wiped his hands with a wet tissue.

Pei Jingling responded and slowly opened his eyes, immediately noticing Ren Li's obvious reaction.

Sitting up and looking at Ren Li's calm face, Pei Jingling raised an eyebrow and blinked. "You're reacting."

"Mm." Ren Li reached out, lifted Pei Jingling, and placed him beside him. "Ignore it."

Pei Jingling raised an eyebrow slightly, looking at Ren Li. He hadn't forgotten how fierce this person was last night.

Seeing the skepticism in Pei Jingling's eyes, Ren Li raised an eyebrow slightly. "I just massaged your waist, I'm not that much of a beast."

Pei Jingling looked at him with a slight smile, resting his chin on Ren Li's shoulder. His voice was soft and nasal, blowing lightly into his ear, "I really couldn't tell."

Ren Li glanced down at Pei Jingling in a measured manner, his voice low. "Don't tease me."

He had no resistance against this person.

Pei Jingling blinked innocently at him.

Ren li pinched his cheek and reached for the cigar box.

He took out a cigar, placed it in his mouth, and casually tossed the box aside.