:Part Two: Chapter Fifteen

~Chapter Fifteen~

I carefully pulled my skirt back down. This happened sometimes. Elliot couldn't keep himself and would pull me into this particular closet. It was located in a more often than not empty hallway that only held the supplies room. It was a deserted janitor's closet that had no use anymore.

I could still feel his lips down there. But it was getting harder; it was getting harder to pull his hands away and to make him stop, because deep down, my womb ached for him to fill me. I turned back a glance at him, who was leaning against the back wall and was watching me.

He didn't bother with retying his tie after these meetings, and barely tucked his shirt in.

"You know, tidiness shows in our physical appearances," I said. He quirked a blonde brow, smirking.

"Just because my room's clean doesn't mean I am," he said.

I shrugged, walking back to him. I didn't feel anything but dulling passion, and I knew he did. I didn't leave him high, but rather dry. I had to do my part as well, right? "I guess," I said. "But you could tie the tie."

He nodded. "Ah, of course," he said, looking the image of speculation as he reached an arm around me. It was safe to say I felt contention seeping in. "If Can-Tie can tie a tie, what's stopping me?"

I shrugged. "You said it," and I reached up and brushed my lips on his. It was slow, and soft, and just for a few moments, Elliot's lips were soft and gentle in meshing with mine. But then it turned rough per his demand, and I had to push myself away as our breathing increased and our bodies demanded the one thing that couldn't happen yet.

Somehow, Elliot felt that breaching that final part wouldn't just be like our occurrences. Breeching that border would hold more meaning for both of us than we cared to admit now.

Elliot groaned, grip tightening around me. I whimpered as he pushed me against the wall, fighting for that control I'd barely glimpsed just moments ago. But he had the control; he had to have the control.

I was proven right when Elliot pushed himself away, breathing heavily and hand gripping fistful of his hair. "Chrys, we should talk–"

But I was already rechecking myself and grabbing my bag. Alarm rang all over my body but I stumped them down. I cut him off with a peck to his lips. "But, I'm late and my brother is expecting me. Sorry."

Elliot's jaw muscle ticked and I stopped my hurried rush. The smirk on his face made my cheeks darken with embarrassment. He always guessed when I flittered around an issue. Sometimes I was as obvious as an elephant, as this time would show, but other times he had to think deeper.

"We'll talk, alright?" I asked, hopeful he would agree. Elliot smiled, nodding.

"You'd better hurry," he said, smirking at my retreating form. I turned around to leave but then he called. "And we'd better."

I glimpsed back, winked at him, and closed the door on him shaking his head.

Jonny was already waiting, with Duke right beside him. He was talking to Chris about something and I made to hurry up. I was twenty minutes late, and tardiness was something I'd been trying to hang on to during this whole term.

Today was the Twenty-Forth of September and tomorrow we'd have been leaving for the ranch to finish the pumpkin harvest. Jonny, Dad and I were planning to start the cruise tomorrow evening. It would be eight hours of driving but we'd make it by morning and back by Sunday night. I'd already dug up the plan I'd used last year. No matter how long I used that plan, I doubted those two would figure it out so soon.