2: Worst Nightmare

Eridans POV:

"So how are mew feeling Mister Ampurra?" Nep came over and wanted to have a small tea party to talk.
"Fine I guess.." I sighed, taking a sip of whatever the fuck MeowMeowMeow tea was. It wasn't that bad.

"And what about him?" Jade asked, sitting beside Nepeta.

"Kan said he hasn't remembered much.. And Kar told me a wwhile ago that he keeps havving strange flashbacks of bein' here, yet not fully here..?"
"Maybe he's sorta remembering when he was a spirit or something? You know, when he played the piano for you!" Jade said as Nepeta nodded.
"Could be. It's the only reasonable explanation for Pawllux!"

"Maybe.." I sighed, picking off pieces of the cookie in front of me.
"Stop playing with your food!" Jade yelled at me.
"And stop being so depurressed! I'm sure he'll remember soon!" Nep said, pouring me more tea.

"Sorry.. I just can't get him outa' my head.. I think about him evveryday.. It's already February!"
"No, it's January." Jade said.
"Tomorroww's the 1st. And pretty soon it's goin' to be VValentines day!"

Nepeta tilted her head
"Isn't Valentine's Day your-"

"Yes, my Wwrigglin' day.." I groaned. "Wwhat a terrible day to be born on.." Especially now...

"How is it terrible?" Jade asked, sipping tea.
"Because! Most of my life evveryone has alwways rejected me, and wworse noww because Sol hates me! I alwways spend it alone! Evveryone's always too busy wwith their matesprits to evven wwish me a happy WWriggling day.. Other than you twwo.."

They both looked down, looking like they regretted asking.
"Sorry Eridan.." Jade said quietly.

Nepeta stood up and walked to me, hugging me tightly.
"I have an idea Ampurra!"
"Reely?"
"Mhm! And you're going to help me with it Jade!"

Jade grinned. "Alright! I'll help with anything!"

-Valentines Day-

Solluxs POV:

"SOLLUX, WAKE UP!"

I jumped out of bed and fell onto the floor when I hear Karkat screaming in my ear.

I groaned and looked up at him.
"WELL ITS ABOUT TIME CAPTOR!"
"KK, 2hut the fuck up.. Ugh.. When Kanaya forced me two move iin wiith you, II diidnt know II wa2 goiing two bee 2creamed at almo2t every morniing.."
"ALMOST EVERY MORNING.."

I grabbed his leg and pulled him down.
"AH! SHIT!"

I laughed and put my legs over him to keep his small body pinned to the floor.
"SOLLUX CAPTOR! LET ME UP RIGHT NOW!"
"Ha, no way dude. IIt2 what you get for 2creamiing iin my ear."

"FINE IM *SOOO* SORRY. NOW LET ME UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU!"
"That wa2nt a real apology. And how are you goiing two make me?" I smirked.

He growled and clawed his nails into my arm.
"IIt doe2n't hur-OW!" He bit me and I lifted my legs.

"HA. ASSHOLE."
"You're the a22hole! You biit me!"
"IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE YOU HELD ME DOWN!"
"And that was becau2e you 2creamed in my ear!"
"BECAUSE ITS VALENTINES DAY AND WE HAVE A FUCKING PARTY TO GET TO IN CASE YOU FORGOT!"

"Oh.. Heh.. Riight.." I rubbed the back of my neck and stood up, stretching.
He stood up and crossed his arms.
"YEAH JUST LAUGH ALL YOU WANT. ITS NOT LIKE TODAY ISNT IMPORTANT."
"Well iit ii2nt.. Well, two me. Why can't you ju2t go by your2elf? You're goiing two be wiith Nepeta anyway2."
"UH YEAH IT IS."
"How?"

"BECA- ER NEVERMIND! BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO GO!"
"Why?!"
"JUST GO BEFORE I BITE YOU AGAIN."

"Fiine! You're lucky II deal with your 2hiit."
"YAY!" He made a small jump and hugged me tightly. What the fuck?