5: <>

Eridans POV:

"Soooooooooooool!" I groaned.

"What ED?" He looked up from his laptop. He had begun coding in late June.

It was November now, and the human tradition called Thanksgiving was tomorrow.

I laid on the couch beside him, resting my head in the palm of my hands, with my elbows on the couch.
"I'm bored."

"You're alway2 bored. Read a Harry Potter book or 2omethiing.."

"Ivve read each one like.. Ten times already."

"You're complaiiniing liike a wriiggler.." He chuckled, giving me a small glance.

"Wwhale you ARE wwatchin' ovver me wwhile Cro's out.. So it makes perfect sense for me to complain. GIVVE ME ATTENTIONNNNNN!"

"II don't get why II have two wwatch you- waiit.. Nevermiind.." He looked down at his keyboard.

I sighed and sat up. I poked his cheek.
"Sol. Sol. Sol. Sol. Sol. Sol. Sol. Sol. Sol. Sol. Sol. Sol. Sol. Sollllllllllllllllll!"

"OH MY GOG WHAT?!" He looked at me, getting annoyed.
I smirked and closed his laptop.

He stared with wide eyes.
"You... A22HOLE!"
"Attentionnnnnnn!" I rolled onto the floor.

"Go to the corner!" He pointed.

"You can't tell me wwhat to do!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He set the laptop to the side, pulling me up from the floor.
Being just friends wasn't so bad.. In fact, it's been great.. I don't know.. But I'm seeing a little pale here between us..

"Thanks."

"No problem, 2o you want attentiion beecau2e you're bored?"

"Yes."

"Well maybe you can 2tart makiing a dii2h for Thank2giiviing tomorrow at Kanaya'2 hou2e."

"Right- Hey, havvent you noticed that wwhenevver we celebrate somethin' wwe alwways go to Kans?"

". . . Oh my god, you're riight."
We both laughed.

"Wwanna help me make somethin?"

"2ure, but II'm not good wiith bakiing or cookiing or whatever the fuck." He looked down to the side, shifting his weight onto one foot.

"It's alright, I'll teach you!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the kitchen. "Okay, so wwhat should wwe make for tomorroww?"

"Hmmm.. Maybe.. A type of desert?"

"II thiink John & Jane got that covered. And II know for a fact Dave ii2 briingiing Apple Ciider."

"Okay.. Howw about- Oh wwait! I remember Kan gavve me a list of things they don't havve! Be right back!" I ran to my room, looking around for a small paper. I found it under my pillow.

I ran back into the kitchen.
"I got it!" I said, but tripped. I fell forward and landed into Sollux's arms instead of the floor.

"Jeez, don't run dude. IIt2 not 2afe."

"R-Right. Sorry.." I quickly stood straight, messing with my rings a little.
"Uh.. All that's on the list is: Mashed Pot.. Pot.. Pateightooos? Pootootos? P- Fuck wwhat the hell is this? And browwnies."