13: Welcome Back

AN: I started re-reading Plea2e Don't Leavve and I AM CRINGING SO MUCH. WTF?!?!? THE FUCKING SPELLING WAS HORRIBLE,  I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO OFF ON QUIRKS, I HARDLY EXPLAINED ANYTHING AND IT WAS ALL CONVERSATIONS MOSTLY. IM SO SORRY FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO HAD TO READ THAT. HOLY SHIT. I want to slap my past self so badly. Oh well.. Enjoy!

We threw a huge party to welcome Eridan back. It was off the hook.

First off, the food.
The. Fucking. Food.

It probably ran out quicker than the alcohol.
Don't get me fucking started on the alcohol. Everyone got crazy. A bit too crazy, especially Karkat. He was about the craziest there. Never ever mix ten shots of tequila with a grumpy, little troll.

Other than the craziness, everyone had a good time.
Eridan was smiling and laughing the entire time, finally catching up with everyone after so long.
He and Feferi were giggling the whole time after getting a hold of some beers.
I think she was gossiping with him about all of the things that have happened after he left.

He came over to me after a while, not really on the drunk side anymore.
We leaned back against a wall, watching everyone continue with the party.
"So.. I see you don't have a stutter anymore.." I smiled.
"And you don't have a lisp either." He looked at me, smirking. "What happened lithpy McLithp?" He mimicked.

"Oh ha ha." I laughed. "It just went away.. It was around the time you stabbed me on Derse."

"Oh." He nodded. "Sorry about that."

"You said sorry at the concert." I looked at him, "But apology accepted."

"Good." He stated back at everyone. "I can't believe I missed out on so much.."

"Well, it was your choice to leave.." I mumbled, "I was stubborn when you left, but I'm actually glad you did.. I think everyone took it and put it into a positive light. Sure, we all fucking missed the hell outa' you.. But we carried on. It took me a long time to accept that you did it for the both of us.. So you could be happy, and I can-"
"I wasn't happy.." Eridan interrupted.

"Huh? But you.. You're crazy! You were a fucking performer! You have adoring fans who love you! How could you not be happy?"

"I wasn't happy because I had to leave to make that happen.. I left all of you behind.. I couldn't even go to Kan's house to properly say goodbye.. I felt like a coward.."
He looked down to the floor.
"Ever since I left, I thought at night about how things would have turned out if I went to her house instead of leaving at the park.. Would they have convinced me to stay? Would I still have kept in contact with you guys? A thousand questions jumped around in my head.. And the way I left you.. I.. I just couldn't stop thinking about it.."

"Oh.." I looked up at the sky, seeing the stars shine. "Well.. You're back now.. That's all that matters.." I patted his shoulder.

He smiled. "Thanks. It feels good to be back.."

"HEY! YOU TWO!" Karkat walked over to us and pushed two bottles of beer into our hands. "DRINK."

"Uh, no thanks KK.." I put the bottle down. "And I think you should stop. You're getting a bit crazy-"
"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He put his hand on my face.
Eridan held in a laugh.

"KK.. Hand. Off." His other hand covered my mouth.

"SH. SH. SH. ITS OKAY. ERIDAMN.. I MEAN.. ERIDA... ERIDAN IS RIGHT HERE.." He papped Eridans face, "NOW YOU TWO CAN GO HAVE SLOOOOOOOPPY MAKE OUTS LIKE GAMZEEEEEE ALWAYYYYYSSSSS SAYYYSSSSSS! HAVE FUNNNNN! USE PROTECTION!!!!!!!" He giggled and skipped away from us.