10: Gold Awakening

The therapy is getting nowhere.
I'm pissed that Kanaya is forcing everyone not to say things to me.

Yet, Nepeta doesn't care and is telling me things anyways.

She wants me to remember as badly as I want to. I asked her one day when we had a tea party.

"2o... Can.. You tell me more about thii2... Game? Or 2omethiing cool we all u2ed to do?"

Nepeta set her tea cup down.
"Hmmm.. Let me think.." She thought, then her face lit up. She whispered, as if someone else was going to hear us.
"Efurr heard of two places called Derse and Prospit?"

"II...II don't thiink 2o?"

"Oh.. Well when we were in the game and stuff back on Alternia, whenever we went to sleep, we woke up on either Derse or Prospit. Derse was purple and considered the more 'eviler one' while Prospit was gold and 'good'. I'm a Derse Dreamer."

"You're not eviil though."

"Exactly! And you're a really special case. You were both a Prospit and Derse dreamer. Due to your double personality."

"Well that make2 2en2e.. My a22hole-ii2h per2onaliity mu2t belong to Der2e then."

She giggled. "Purrhaps. I kinda miss going there.. Efurryone hasn't been there since we beat the game. Some of us think that they're destroyed, they never really existed, or we just can't for some odd reason.."

"What do you mean by never really exii2ted?"

"Well.. We were asleep when we went there.. So some people think it was only our imagination. Of course, most of us don't think that one is true because we had died there too."

"Ugh.. All this information is hurting my head.." I put my hand to my forehead.

"Whoa! What happened to your lisp?!"
She jumped up.

"Huh?" I looked up at her.

"You're not doing thith!" She mimicked.

"Really..? Uh.. Sha la la la- Oh shit."

"Were..." She blinked, "Were you just singing a part of 'Kiss The Girl' from The Little Mermaid?"

"......I watched it a lot with Eridan.." I admitted, blushing. I winced when the pain in my head came back. "I hate getting headaches.."

"Go upstairs and sleep then! I'll let myself out. Maybe I can finish the tea party with Equius!"

"Yeah.. You do that.." I mumbled as I stood. I walked up the stairs into my bedroom. Laying down, I almost instantly fell asleep.....but as soon as I was out, I woke up..

But not in my bed...

~•~

Everything was gold.

I sat up and looked around my surroundings. I was in a golden/yellow room. A window was at my side, a glow shining in.
Standing up, I walked over to inspect what was outside.

"Holy... Shit..." I gasped at the sight of the golden city.

Holy shit this is so cool..