4: Kanaya Knows Best

Kanaya's POV:

"Alright Sollux, Please Lay Down Over There For Me So We Can Get Started." I smiled.

Sollux groaned and did as I said, laying down on the couch. He closed his eyes.

"Have You Seen Anything New Since Our Last Therapy Session?"

"Not exactly new.. 2ame old 2tuff.."

"Can You.. How Should I Put This.. Hear Anything?"

He opened his eyes and looked at me confused. Poor child.

"What do you mean by hear?"

"Well.. Dave Can Hear Things.. And I Am Positive That Karkat Has Told You About His Flashbacks And The Voices He Can Hear From Our Friends. Can You Hear Anything Like That?"

"Um.. II don't thiink 2o? Aradiia told me II u2ed to be able to hear voiice2 of the 2oon two be dead. That they echoed, whii2pered and 2creamed iin my head."

"Yes That Is True. Any Of That?" I tilted my head. He sighed and shook his head no.

"But kk told me 2ome 2tuff that II actually want two talk to you about.."

Oh dear.. I told Karkat not to tell him anything to big yet.. Damn.

"Yes, What Is It?"

"He told me how II ended up like thii2.. IIt2 all Eriidan2 fault!? Why he keep2 tryiing to be clo2e to me!-"
"Sollux, Please Calm Down-"
"And that THII2 II2 my fuckiing punii2hement?! PUNII2HMENT FOR WHA-"

"Sollux!" I raised my voice a bit too loud. I sighed and stood, walking over to sit beside him.

"Plea2e.. II ju2t want two know EXACTLY what happened two me... No one wiill tell me or the 2totiie2 get miixed up.." He had tears building in the corners of his eyes. "II have no clue who II am anymore.."

"Sollux.. " I flattened out my skirt.
"Eridan.. We All Had Agreed To Pull A Prank On Him.. We Thought He Wouldn't Take It As Bad As He Actually Did.. When Terezi, Vriska And Karkat Went Looking For You- Well, Because You Went To Look For Eridan, They Found You And Him Barely Alive..."

"Barely aliive?"

"The Prank Was Too Much.. And Sadly Everyone Wasn't Being Exactly Kind To Him Because Of Some Things He Did.. He Tried Committing Suicide And You Tried To Save Eridan's Life... But Unfortunately You And Him Went Over The Roof Of An Apartment Complex.." I took a deep breath. The subject was still extremely hard to speak of.

"I Have Talked To Both Eridan And Karkat Many Times About It To Get The Whole Situation Figured Out.. Eridan Had Said You And Him Actually Were Flushed For Each Other... Karkat Confirmed This After He Read Some Journal Entries You Wrote.."

"II.. What?"

I sighed and stood up, walking over o my desk. I unlocked a drawer and pulled out Solluxs journal. Karkat had given it to me to show Sollux when the time was right. I have no choice but to show him now.
I picked it up and handed it to him.

"This Was Yours.. You Had Said Many Things About Both Karkat And Eridan In-"
"There2 2ome page2 torn out.."

"What?" I looked and saw most of the beginning and middle ripped out. Oh dear..

"I'll Look Into That To Figure Out Who Did It.."

"There2 only entriie2 about Eriidan.." He studied the pages.

"You Were Flushed For Him. What Did You Expect?" I smiled.

"2o.. II really wa2 flu2hed for hiim? II thought kk wa2 ju2t tryiing two pull my leg.."

"He Wouldn't Do That. We Are All Trying To Help You Remember."

Sollux stared down at the book and closed it, putting his hands to his forehead.
"II feel liike a jerk now.. IIve been beiing a total diick to Eriidan.. II 2hould apologiize.. Maybe we could ju2t be friiend2?"

"That Seems Like The Best Option For Now.. Please Don't Try Pushing Him Away If He Ever Flirts With You.. He's Been Through So Much.. Just Politely Tell Him You Would Like To Be 'Just Friends'.."

"Yeah.. Thank2 Kanaya.. How do you alway2 know what to do?"

I smiled and chuckled. "I Don't Know. I Just Like To Help Others."

"Well you know be2t, that2 for 2ure.."

"So Shall We Continue Our Session?"

Eridans POV:

I woke up around 12 am and walked to the door sleepily. It was probably Cro coming home late.. Poor soul probably forgot his keys at Kankris place.

"Cro, I told you so many time not to forget you cod damn-" I opened the door and froze. "....keys.."

"Uh.. Hey Eriidan.. Can II come iin?"

"S-Sol!? Wwhat the hell are you doin' here?! It's past 12 am!"

"Yeah.. But today II went to a therapy 2e22iion.. II wa2 goiing to wait untiil tomorrow but II need two apologiize now.."

"Apologize? For wwhat? You did nothing wwrong.."

"Ye2 II have. IIve been beiing a diick to you lately and IIm really 2orry. I-II had no iidea you went through all that 2tuff.."

"Stuff?"

"Kanaya told me what happened to me and why II can't remember.. II triied to 2ave you from kiilliing your2elf II gue22.." He looked down at the floor.

"O-Oh.. WWell.. Thank you.. But I wwas  pretty stupid for doin that in the first place.."

We stood there in an awkward silence for a while.

"Um.. Do you wwant to stay the night..? It's too late for you to be wwalkin on the streets by yourself.. WWe can havve like.. A lil' slumber party.."

Sollux smiled and nodded. "2ure."

I smiled and stepped aside, letting him in.

"Oh and ED?"

I smiled from the nickname and looked at him. "Yes Sol?"

"Uh.. Kanaya 2aiid other 2tuff too.. Uh.. Do you thiink we can be.. ju2t friiend2?"

I laughed a little.
"I'd lovve to be your friend Sol."