Chapter 2~

Ariana's POV

I felt someone shake my body, lightly. "Sweetheart, we're here," I heard my mothers voice.

"What?" I asked, sleepily. I started to move uncomfortably in my seat, batting my eyes, my vision getting clear with every blink.

"Lets go, love. We have arrived," She said, slightly smiling.

"Oh, alright. " I got out of my seat and rubbed my tired eyes.

...

"There it is," Mom said, staring at the big house standing before our eyes. Why did she get a huge house? It's only the two of us, anyway.

"Yup," I replied, not interested. She knew I didn't want to be here. I just don't really show it.

"Listen sweety, I know this may seem hard for you now, but you're going to love it here. Trust me," She smiled, reassuringly. Then dragging some luggages to the front door.

Whatever.

We unloaded everything from the moving truck and mom immediately started unpacking all the things for the kitchen.

"Mom, i'm going to go check out the house," I smiled and walked down the hallway. She was too busy to even reply. Only her.

I passed a room which seemed to be my mothers because all her boxes were stacked there.

I then got to a room with all my boxes. "This must be my room," It was massive. I have a big window with a king sized bed. A big dressor, my own desk. Everything. How could mom afford this anyway?  

I took everything out of the boxes and started to arrange things.I was half way done with unpacking my things when I heard mom talking to some people outside. Curiously, I walked out of room and ran outside. 

"Hey mom" I walked upto her.

"Ariana, I'd like you to meet Patricia Malik, she is our neighbor," My mother said, introducing me to a red head middle-aged woman.

"Hi, it's very nice to meet you Mrs. Malik," I said, politely, shaking her hand.

"Oh, please, call me Tricia!" She said and I smiled in return.

My mom and Tricia started having a conversation of their own, so I walked back in the house, upto my room.I started unpacking again, it was getting hot in the room so I opened up my curtains and and opened my window. 

Right across from me, was another window similar to mine. There was a boy, about my age, sitting there with a cigarette in his mouth. Yuck. He is probably Tricia's son. He looks a bit like her. 

He glanced at me, it sent chills down my body. His features are so. . . perfect.

He caught me staring, he smirked, then winked at me.

Aahh, bad boy, I see.

I rolled my eyes, and walked away from the window. 

When I finished unpacking, I sat on kitchen counter and my mom was cooking. "Why are you making so much food?" I asked my mother.

"Oh, Patricia and her son are coming over for dinner today." My mom said.

"Oh, alright, so i'll just get dressed then," I said, hopping off the counter.

"Okay, sweety," My mom said. 

I took a shower and got out. I wrapped a towel around myself. I walked up to my closet and forgot that I closed my window. I walked up to my window and closed it. I  then walked back to my closet.

"What to wear? hm.."  

After about 5 minutes of looking through my closet. I picked out, a cropped top shirt that said 'I <3 BRITISH BOYS!' with black skinny jeans that fit me perfectly, I wore that woth red toms and a bunch of bracelts on one on of my wrists. I took my staightener out and curled my hair, after blow drying it. 

I started applying some make up when my mom called me "Hun, come downstairs! Patricia and her son are here!"

"Coming!" I yelled in responce. 

I finished applying my makeup and I ran downstairs. "Hello Tricia!" I give her a hug.

"Hello dear, this is my son, Zayn," She introduced me to him. He was the one smoking outside his window.'Bad boy' I called him.

"Hey, i'm Ariana" I said, politely, shaking his cold hands.

"Zayn," He said flatly, smirking at me. Zayn looked so intimidating. But he didn't scare me one bit. He looked like a typical bad boy. Leather jacket, smokes, he probably hits on every girl he sees. 

My mom and Tricia started walking towards the kitchen, having their own conversation. Those women get on so well. We startes walking to them, Zayn a little bit behind me.

"Zayn and Ariana! Come eat!" My mom yelled from the dining room.

"We're coming," Zayn and I both yelled.

Awkward

Zayn sat across from me, staring right into my eyes. I lightly smiled at him.

Again, awkward.

We started eating and Tricia asked me. "So, Ariana, what highschool are you going to for senoir year?"

"Uh..I think it's Tong High School, i'm a bit nervous though, it's the middle of the school year..and i'm a senior. I don't like being the 'new kid'." I said.

"Oh, well Zayn goes to Tong High School, he is also a Senior. He can show you around and make you feel comfortable." Tricia suggested.

"I don't think Zayn would want to waste his time with me, " I said, truly.

"Oh, please. Zayn would love to show you around school and be your friend, wouldn't you Zayn?" She asked

"Yes, of course" He said, smirking right at me.

"oh, well okay," I said.

They were still eating, but Zayn and I were both finished.

"Can I be excused?" I asked

"Yes, sweety, but take Zayn with you, i'm sure he wouldnt want to talk to us." My mom said.

Oh god.

"Okay"

Zayn got up and so did I. We walked to my room. Right when we walked in, I closes the door. I turned around and Zayn was an inch away from my face. We were extremely close.

"Uh,"

"Nice shirt" He said. His breath hitting my neck.

I looked down in confusion, it said 'I <3 BRITISH BOYS!' Thats so embarassing. Oh god.

"Oh, uh, thanks," I said, awkwardly.

"Do I make you nervous?" Zayn asked, getting way too close to me.

"No" I said flatly. Its just awkward.

"Are you afraid?" He asked. Getting even closer.

"I'm not afraid," I said. Haha, Me? Scared? That doesnt match.

"You should be," He said, which sent chills down my spine.

"Zayn, we're leaving!" Tricia yelled

"See ya in school, cupcake." He kissed my cheek and walked out.

I brought my hand up to my cheek. Why does he have this effect on me?

Suddenly, I don't want to go to school on Monday. I don't want to face him.

A/N:

Hope you liked this chapter, gals and maybe guys... If your a guy, comment! Lol.

Btw, every vote counts. So vote! :)

Much Love :) x

-W