Chapter 14 ~

"Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move, makes me feel like I can't live without it. It takes me all the way, I want you to stay.."

-------

Ariana's POV

I clicked on the 'reply' button and startef to type.

Me: Hey, Liam. What's up? I texted back.

After a couple of seconds my phone beeped, 'message from Liam' my phone read.

Liam: Can we meet up? :)

Me: Sure, how about the park?

Liam: Sounds great. See ya there xx

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket. I grabbed my jacket and walkes out of my room.

"Mom? I'm going to the park" I said and grabbed the keys.

"Sure, bye hun" She replied.

"Bye" I ran out the door and headed for the park.

I saw Liam sitting one on of the benches. "Hi Liam.." I smiled and sat down next to him.

"Hey Ariana, thanks for coming" He said.

I smiled. "Sure, so what's up?"

"Have you been ignoring me? And are you like hanging out with Zayn?.." He questioned.

"Liam, I have been ignoring you, and it's because of Zayn. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid he'll hurt you" I said, truthfully.

"Then why do you hang out with him? Won't he hurt you?" He asked.

I let out a giggle. "No, he's never really told me or warned me saying that he'll hurt me. And I feel like he won't..I don't know, he's confusing..ya know?"

"Oh, well I understand...So, Zayn doesn't want us talking to eachother?" He asked

"sort of.."

"Well, then I should be leaving...." He hugged me.

"I'm sorry, Li.." I said.

"Really, it's fine.." He walked away with his hands in his pockets.

I just sat there.. Thinking, taking everything in.

I hadnt realised, I fell into a peaceful sleep.

--------

Zayn's POV

I walked out my house and walked towards Ariana's house. I knocked the door until, her mother answered.

"Hello, is Ariana here?" I smiled.

"No, Zayn. She went to the park, you should go there..She might want some company" She smiled at me.

"Will do, See ya later Mrs. grande!" I walked away.

"Good bye Zayn!" I heard from a distance.

I started walking towards park. I saw a figure on a bench from far. Probably a homeless person.. I walked towards it to get a closer look, and I had realised it was Ariana! Why in the world is Ariana sleeping on a bench? I let out a soft chuckle.

I carried her in my arms and started walking towards my house. Ariana shifted uncomfortably in my arms. "What the- Zayn? What are you doing?" She asked sleepily.

"Ssshh, cupcake. Go back to sleep.." I smiled at her.

"Well, aren't I heavy?" She questioned.

"Not at all. You're as light as a feather, babe" I smiled.

When we reached the house, I took my keys out and unlocked the door. It was quite hard, since I had Ari in my arms.

I walked up the stairs, and opened my bedroom door. I set Ariana down on my bed and put the blanket over her.

I was about to walk out of my room when she pulled on my arm. "Stay" she said softly.

"Sure, cupcake" I laid down next to her and got under the covers. She wrapped her fragile little arms around my waist.

I then drifted off into a peaceful sleep...

---2 Hours later---

*Poke*

*Poke*

"Zayn, wake up..I'm bored" Ariana poked my cheek.

"Hello, babe. What time it?" I asked sleepily.

" about 4:00" She replied shortly.

"Wanna go to the mall until my mom comes back from work at 8:00?" I suggested.

"Sure"

We both freshened up a bit and then we went to the mall.

When we got there, we walked into Topshop. We startes looking around for clothes when something caught my eye. A girl with short black hair and a petite body. She looked so much like...

No, it can't be!

It's not her!

She turned around to face me.

Shock filled over my whole body.

It's her.

------

A/N:

Ooh! Cliffhanger!!!

Who's the girl??

I decided to put some of the song lyrics of 'Stay' By Rihanna in the story. That song inspired me to write this chapter.

I just want to say thank you soooo much for reading! It means the world to me! :)

Vote

Comment

Follow

Read!

Much Love :) x

-W