Chapter 6~

Ariana's POV

All my classes were over, I was walking out of school and I saw Zayn talking with a group of girls. He had his arm swung around one girl and the other was holding his handing, twirling her hair between her fingers. I chuckled to myself. Zayn casually turned around and noticed me looking his way, he then smirked and looked away.

What a player.

I started walking towards my house as I was playing temple run 2 on my phone. "Ari!" Someone yelled my name which made me drop my phone. I looked up and saw Zayn, a smirk appeared on his lips, "Hop on, cupcake," He winked at me, sending me a flirty smiled.

I groaned, "What the fuck Zayn! You made me drop my phone!" I picked it up and walked towards his bike. "Sorry, cupcake," He smirked. Ugh

"Oh, so you aren't going to argue about sitting on my bike?" Zayn asked, facing me.

"Theres no point," I sighed

I hopped on and Zayn started the engine. I held onto his waist tightly. I wasn't about to die. I'm too young for death. But, this actually felt suprisingly nice. Weird. Zayn stopped the motor cycle at a red light. "So, did you talk to that Liam kid?" Zayn questioned me.

"Yes, he is my friend, friends talk you know," I said, smirking. Zayn tensed up and he gripped onto the bike more.

He sighed, cracking his knuckles."Didn't I tell you not hang out with him anymore?" He spoke, sounding serious.

But did I care?

Nope.

"I can hang out with whom ever I want, Zayn!" I sighed in frustration.

"Ariana. You don't know what i'm capable of."  I flinched, his words were cold. The bike started to increase in pace. I held on tighter, getting a little worried he might crash into something.

It sounded weird when he called me by my full name.  He always calls me 'cupcake' or 'Ari', he never called me Ariana.

"Zayn, promise me that you won't do anything to him." I said, worried he won't listen.

He was silent.

I tugged onto his jacket. "Zayn, Please don't hurt him," I spoke. I don't know what he's capable of. He can hurt Liam.

"Then stay away from him" Zayn said, sternly.

I hesitated. I sighed. "Fine," I muttered.

I had to do it.

For Liam.

I hadn't notice that we had arrived my flat already. I hopped off his bike and I walked away, not botherig to say bye when suddenly, Zayn grabs my arm. Pulling me into his chest."Goodbye cupcake"

"B-bye"

A/N:

M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I

Awks.

Kay. Bye. :)

Love yousss.

:)

-W