Chapter 16 ~

Zayn's POV

What the hell went up Ariana's ass? She's been so moody lately. She doesn't even want to talk to me. I haven't done anything to her. Have I? No, of course not.

It's the end of the day and Sam is going to pick me up and we're going to go out to the movies. We need some catching up to do. I mean, I haven't seen her in three years. She could be a new person, with a new personality. But I doubt it. She looks the same, she probably hasn't changed. But even if she did, I would still love her. I think. Haha. Zayn, stop worrying, everythings going to be just fine. Right? Yes. I hope.

I walked out of the school building with my hands in my pockets. I looked up from the ground and saw Samantha standing by her car, waiting for me.

I smiled excitedly. "Hey, babe!"

She wrapped her warm arms around around my neck and hugged me tight. "Hey, how was school?"

"Ugh, you sound like my mother" I then laughed at the face she made. Kind of like -uh-excuse-me-bitch, look.

She joked. "Well, sorry for asking!"

"Shut up, and lets go" I sighed, jokingly.

"Uh, how dare talk to your mother like that?!" She joked.

"Haha," We laughed. Oh how i've missed her cheerful laugh.

We got in the car, "So where are we going?" She asked.

I smiled at the question, "The movies, like old times.."

She said, "I see you haven't changed.."

I joked, "And you have?!"

"I guess, I mean, three years can change a whole personality.." She sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me you were alive? Why did you make me go through all that pain?" I looked into her guilty eyes.

"I-I just wanted you to be happy without me. I thought you would be.." She said.

"I'm not happy-" She cut me off.

"With out you, I know.." She said.

----------

Ariana's POV

"Ariana, are you okay?" Liam asked me.

"Huh? What? Oh, i'm fine.." I spaced out.

"I said, do you want to go to the movies today?" He asked, apparently for the second time.

"Oh, yeah sure. Didn't the hunger games come out today? We can watch that..Only of you'd like." I suggested.

He smiled, "Sounds great."

---------

Zayn's POV

Sam and I were now picking out a movie.

"How about the hunger games, it came out today?" I suggested.

"Sure. We can watch that" She smiled.

"Okay, two tickets for The Huger Games please." I took out my wallet.

"That will be £12.50"

"Here you go.." I handed him the the money, and he gave me tickets.

We then went online to get some snacks.

"C'mon babe, the movie is about to start." I took her hand in mine.

We took our seats in the back row and waited for the movie to start.