Chapter 21 ~

Zayn's POV

It has been a week since the incident with cupca- Ariana. I haven't been going to school lately. There's no point. I would look foward to seeing Ariana but now, I can't. And my mum would force me to go, but she's not here to force me.

I am on my way to the hospital to my mum. I check up on her everyday. She's all I have, all I talk to. Samantha's been busy, we don't really talk as often as we used to.

"Hello, Mildred," I smiled at the receptionist.

"Hi Zayn" She smiled and returned to her work.

I walked through the quiet halls of he hospital. Finally, I reached my mums room. I sat on the chair next to her and smiled.

"Hello mum, I know you can't hear me, but I miss you. I'm just lost. I don't know what's going on anymore. I'm so confused. I need you, mum. ." I cried.

"Ariana and I had a fight, she hasn't been talking to me. I don't know why I care so much, though. I mean we were just friends, right? And Samantha, i'm just so confused, I love her but I, I . . . just don't know. It's so hard without you mum. Please wake up already. Well, I have to go mum, i'll see you tomorrow. I love you. Bye." I kissed her on the forehead and walked out.

--------

Ariana's POV

It's been a week since the fight. Zayn is no where. He doesn't come to school. Though, I am a bit happy about that, I don't want to face him.

I want to go see Tricia today.

"Mom, i'm going out okay?" I grabbed my phone.

"Sure sweety. Be back soon" She smiled.

I took a bus to the hospital, I can't drive and Zayn doesn't give me rides anymore. Obviously.

I had arrived at the hospital.

"Hey Mildred," I smiled at the receptionist. She's very nice.

"Hi, Ariana," She smiled.

I got Tricia's room, and slowly opened the door.

"Hello Tricia, I know we don't really know eachother that much, but i've gotten so close to you, it's like you're my second mother. Hah. Zayn and I got into a fight. I have no one else to talk to about it. He's just so confusing. I don't know. I feel like without Zayn, i'm nothing. I don't know what to do anymore Tricia. Please wake up soon. I miss you, Zayn misses you. He's been a mess without you. Please wake up soon." I got up and out of my seat when my foot kicked something. I went down to pick it up and It was an I phone. The wallpaper was of me and Zayn. This is Zayn's Phone. I'm still his wallpaper? Maybe he forgot to change it.

"Bye Tricia" I smiled.

I walked out of the hospital and waited at the bus stop. I was standig there, it wad getting late. The bus wasn't coming. I started walking home.

I heard mumbing from behind me. Foot steps getting closer.

"Hey Baby, what's a pretty girl like you doing on the streets?" A man yelled at me. He was with a bunch of other guys.

Oh no.

I Startes running faster and faster. They were catching up to me. "Baby, stop running. We want to have fun, thats all," Another man said.

"Leave me alone," I said.

He grabbed me by the wrist and twisted it, "Ouch" I yelled im pain. I'm pretty sure I heard something crack.

"Stop, please!" I yelled. It hurt so much.

What will they do to me?

"Let go of her." Someone yelled. A familiar voice.

----

A/N:

Cliffhanger!!!!!!

Who do you think that is?

What's gonna happen to Ari?

Comment. Tell me what you think

Much Love :)x

-W