Chapter 30 ~

Ariana's POV

"Good morning!" I kissed Zayn on the cheek. He was making breakfast.

"Morning love, had a nice sleep?" He asked.

Yes, because I way laying next to you.

"Yeah, I did." I smiled.

"Have a seat," He escorted me to the dining room. There he made pancakes and eggs for the both of us.

"What's all of this?" I smiled as I sat in a chair.

"I decided to make my lovely girlfriend breakfast today,"He kissed my cheek as he sat in his seat.

"Well isn't that sweet," I smiled. He then chuckled. "Well eat up, we've got a big day ahead of us."

"A big day?" I questioned.

"We're going on our first date today." He smiled

"Oh really? Where to?" I asked.

"Now why would I tell you that?" He asked.

"Because i'm curious." I stated.

"Well thats too bad, I guess you'll just have to wait." He smirked, enjoying this.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I asked.

"Very much so," He smirked.

"So what should I wear on this mystery date?" I asked.

"You'd look beautiful in anything, but a dress would be nice. You seem to live in jeans." He chuckled. Oh how I love to hear him chuckled.

"Don't judge!" I joked.

"Be read by 8:00 love," He smiled and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I've got some errands to run, i'll see you soon okay?" He kissed my forehead.

"Okay, i'll see you later then," I smiled and at my food. "Oh, and thanks for the breakfast!" I yelled.

"Anytime, love." He winked. Oh Zayn.

~~~

It's 5:30, I need to be ready by 8:00. Okay, I can do this. I sprinted into the shower and stripped out of all my clothes. I let the warm water pour down my body. I put some shampoo in my fingers amd rubbed it together, I then placed my hands on my scalp and started rubbing the shampoo in. Afterwards, I scrubbed my body with soap and washed it off. When I was done I walked out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom.

After looking through my entire closet, I finally found the dress. It was a high-low dress. The top of it had gold sparkles around the neck line and the rest was royal blue. I wore them with golden pumps. And for the jelwelry, I put on several golden bracelets and a long golden necklace with a heart locket. I placed everything on my bed and sat at my dressor. I applied some makeup and checked the time, 7:15. Okay, 45 minutes to curl all my hair. I took out my wand and let it heat up. I then curled all my hair. After getting ready, I stared at myself in a full size mirror. Okay, I look fine.

"Ariana! Zayn's here!" Mother yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back. I grabbed my clutch and placed my phone in it. I shut my room light and walked out of the room.

As I walked down the steps, I was feeling a little nervous. I was never nervous when it came to Zayn.

"Hey," I smiled. Zayn was wearing a plaid shirt with blue skinny jeans and was holding his varsity jacket. His hair was up in a quiff, like always. He looked so cute.