Chapter 12~

Ariana's POV

"So cupcake, why'd you move away from America?" Zayn asked

I hesitated to answer, but then I remebered he told me one of his deepest secrets. He trusts me. I should trust him, shouldnt I?

"Can I trust you?" I asked.

He put his hand over mine "Of course"

"W-well my mom wanted to move away from our life back in New York. My mom and d-dad were having problems and they would argue all day. They just stopped getting along. They had so many fights and my mom had enough of it. One day I came back from school and..." I choked on my tears. Zayn looked like he was about to cry, but he held it in.

*Flash back...*

I took my keys out and walked inside the house. I dropped my book bag and walked into the living room. My mom was holding onto suitcases. My dad was on the couch with tears in his eyes.

"Mom, dad. Whats going on?" I asked, getting worried.

"Hun, we're moving.." Mom said, with tears in her eyes.

" Where are we moving? Wheres dads suitcases? " I asked in confusion.

" We're moving to Bradford, England and your dad is not moving with us.." Mom said.

"Why?"

"Sweety, things arent really working out with us..." She explained.

--------

"Good bye, dad.. I love you" I cried

"This isnt good bye dear, we will soon meet again. I love you. Stay safe okay?..." My dad hugged me.

We then got into a taxi and drove off..

*End of flash back...*

My mom and dads relationship didnt work out, I am scared to be in a relationship because im too s-scared that it won't work out.

"I'm so sorry, cupcake. I know how it feels to be seperated with your dad.." Zayn wiped my tears.

"You do?" I asked.

"My dad passed away when I was younger due to cancer..." Zayn said.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

"its fine"

"Youre not the boy I thought you would be..." I said

"What kind of a boy did you think I was?" Zayn smirked.

"Well, I thought you were a perverted jerk.." I laughed

"Well thats not very nice.." Zayn pouted as I giggled. Zayn never failed to make me laugh.

--------

AN:

Hope you liked this chapter!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Read

Much love :) x

-W