Chapter 28 ~

Ariana's POV

"Ari, cupcake, wake up!" I heard a voice yell. I opened my eyes and saw Zayn rushing to get ready.

"What?" I whined.

"We're going to the hospital to check up on my mum. Hurry, get up." He said.

"Okay," I said sleepily as I walk into the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror. Damn, i'm so hot. Shut up, stop being so vain. That's Zayn job. I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth, I would have taken a shower, but theres no time. I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed a white T-shirt and a pair of red jeans. I grabbed my TOMS and ran downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see that Zayn had made me a yummy looking egg and cheese sandwich. "Hurry up and eat, we've got to see my mum." Zayn Smiled. I ate quickly and put my plate in the sink. "Okay, let's go." I smiled. I grabbed my jacket and Zayn took his varsity jacket. He hasnt been really going to school lately, he's a bad boy. . . Apparently. Haha.

We got on his motorcycle and drove off to Bradford City Hospital. When we got there we went in to room 314, Dr. Sydney was there.

"How is she?" Zayn asked.

"She's the same, we have to do a test on her and see what happens. But I have a good feeling about her. She's getting better." Doctor smiled.

"God, I hope she wakes up soon," I say, slightly worried that she'll never wake up, I mean, it's been months. I can't imagine how Zayn feels.

Zayn walked upto me and wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "She will," He then kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, but we will have to start running some tests, you won't be able to stay." Doctor Sydney said.

"Okay, then, we'll leave. Bye" Zayn said.

"Goodbye." The doctor replied.

"So, what do you want to do?" Zayn asked.

"Can we go home and watch a movie?" I asked, smiling.

"Sure," He smiled back.

Zayn's POV

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked, flipping through all the movies I had.

"The Lion King!" Ari yelled.

"So childish," I sighed, then chuckled.

"Gotta problem?" Ari smirked.

"Not at all, love." I laughed.

"That's what I thought!" Ariana yelled.

"Oh did you now?" I asked as I threw her onto the bed and fell on top of her.

"What have you been eating, Zayn. You weigh a ton!" She joked. We started to laugh, hard.

We put in the movie and got into my bed. I pulled the covers over us and she cuddled closer to me. I smiled at her and we watched the movie. After half of the movie Ariana went to sleep, I turned the T.V. off and dozed off as well.

Ariana's POV

I woke up to Zayn sleeping. Aw, he looks so cute. I want to touch his hair. He never lets me. Never. He doesn't let anyone touch his hair it's so frustrating. Now is the perfect time to take advantage of him and touch his perfect quiff.

I reached my hand out to touch it, but Zayn grabbed my hand. "Nah, ah, ah." He said, "Don't touch the hair."

"I though you were asleep!" I sighed.

"I wasnt. I faked it." He stuck his tongue out.

"Can I pretty please touch you hair?" I made a puppy dog face.