Chapter 23 ~

Zayn's POV

Recap:

*Bring*

*Bring*

My phone rang, it was Samantha.

"Hello, love" I smiled.

"Hey Zayn! Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm with Ariana at the-" I was cut off.

"Why are you always with her?" She said annoyingnly.

Her voice sounded bitter, she never sounds like that. She's usually so sweet.

"Babe, she broke her arm, i'm with her at the hospital," I said.

"Oh, i'm so sorry, I didn't know, " She said.

"Naw, it's cool, babe. I'm just waiting for her to come out." I said.

"So, what happened? How did she break her arm? Is she okay?" She asked. She's so caring.

"O-oh, well. I guess she was on her way home and a bunch of as*holes were uhm, bothering her and a guy twisted her arm. But, lucky for her, Zayn came to the rescue and beat that guy into pieces." I said, feeling proud of myself.

"Oh, god. I hope she's okay." Samantha said.

"Yeah, she'll be fine, love. Don't worry. She's a strong girl." I said truthfully.

"Yeah, so Zayn, i've got to go okay? I love you" She said.

"Alright, love you too. Bye" I smiled.

"Bye" She then hung up.

"Uhm, sir. Can you please fill out these papers. Ariana may go home," The nurse handed me a clip board and a pen.

"Sure." I took them from her hands.

After filling out all of the papers, I walked into Ari's room. She had a blue cast on.

"Why the blue cast?" I smiled.

She looked up and smiled, "Why not?"

"I mean shouldn't only guys get blue casts?" I asked.

"No" She stuck her tongue out.

"Well, okay" I chuckled.

For a moment, I actually thought we were friends but then I remebered the fight yesterday.

"I should get you home," I said with no expression at all.

"Okay" She said.

We then walked out of the hospital and we walked to my motorcycle.

"Uh oh," She said.

"What?" I asked.

"How am I going to sit on a motorcycle with a broken hand? What if I fall off?" She asked.

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Uhm, just sit on the motor cycle, facing the back and scoot all the way to the front, cross your arms" I said. She did as told.

I then sat on the bike so we were basically facing eachother. I leaned in closer to her so I can steer the bike. My body was pushed against her.

"This might work," I said. She gigled.

I turned on the engine and started driving. Her face was shoved in my chest. "Ow," She said.

"Sorry," I chuckled.

After about 15 minutes we got home. "Bye," She said.

"Hope your arm feels better soon." I said.

"Thanks," She mumbled.

I parked my motorcycle in the driveway and got off.

I took my keys out of my pocket and opened the door. I walked inside and dropped my jacket on the couch. The house was dark and empty. Without my mum, everything feels so wrong.

I walked to my room and got out of my pants and shirt and walked to my closet to put it away. On the top shelf of my closet I noticed a wrapped up pink box with a golden bow on it. I opened the box. It was the bracelet I had gotten for my mum a month ago. I was planning on giving it to her tomorrow, on mothers day. A tear slipped from my eye.

The bracelet had a bunch of charms on it, and on one of the bracelets it said, "I love you mom --Zayn" I ran my finger over the charm.

"I miss you, mum" I said out loud.

I put the top back on the box and put it back in it's place.

I slid into bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.

-----

Ariana's POV

Well, my arm is broken. What am I going to tell my mom?

Well, let's see. I walked through the door, "Hi, mom" I smiled.

"Hun! What happened to your arm?" She asked.

"Long story, i'll tell you tomorrow. Okay?" I yawned.

"Sure sweety, go to bed" She said.

-----

"Good morning, mom! Happy mothers day!!" I smiled as I took out a pair of small diamond studded earrings. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you dear! These are beautiful! How did you get the money to buy these?" She asked, while studying the earrings.

"I was saving up some money, I got them last week " I smiled.

"Thank you hun, they're gorgeous." She kissed my cheek.

"Mom, i'm going to go to the hospital. I have something to give Ms. Malik as well." I said.

"Okay sweety," She put on her earrings.

I bought Ms. Malik a bracelet, it said "Stay strong" I cursive letters. She is like my second mother, I have to go see her.

--------

Zayn's POV

I'm depressed.

I'm hurt.

I'm just broken.

I need to see my mother.

I grabbed my coat and the box with the bracelet inside.

I got to the hospital and walked to my mothers room. I saw Ariana there. She took something out from her pocket. A bracelet with some cursive letters, I couldn't really see. She put it on her hand, and wiped a tear from her face.

"Your like my second mother, Tricia. I want you to know that you have been a great mother to Zayn. You've raised him so well. You were always there when he needed you. But he needs you now, we all need you to come back Tricia. Please. We love you. Stay strong Tricia. Happy mothers day." She kissed her forehead and headed for the door. I didn't want her to see me so I hid behind a desk.

After she left I walked into my mothers room. I looked at her arm, the bracelet Ariana had given her said, "Stay strong" It was gorgeous.

"Hi, mum. What Ariana did was so sweet. Don't you think? You have been the best mum anyone could ask for. You taught me right from wrong. You were always there for me. I need you now the most. Please, please, please, come back. I love you so much. I got you this bracelet. When you wake up, you can see it. I really hope you like it. I love you very much. Happy mothers day. Goodbye. I'll see you later" I kissed her on the forehead and wiped my tears.

I love you mom. Happy Mother's day.

-------

A/N:

Hi!!! Hope you liked this chapter!! Happy mothers day to all the mothers out there!!!!

Much Love :) x

-W