Chapter 15 ~

"S-samantha?!" I yelled. I was in complete and utter shock.

What's going on? I thought she d-died.

Have I gone mad?

Ariana squeezed my hand. "Zayn, whats wrong?"

"S-samantha, She's right t-there" I could barely speak.

"Zayn, that's impossible. Samantha is gone.." She looked into my eyes.

I kept staring at Samantha. She was looking for shirts when she saw me.

Her eyes were filled with shock.

She then started to speed walk out of the store. She was trying to avoid me.

I started chasing her until I finally caught her arm. "S-samantha?"

"No, please! Go away!" She was tearing. Trying not to look at my face.

"Sam, whats going on? I thought you..p-passed away. Samantha! I've missed you so much for the past three years. " I hugged her.

"Zayn, stop.." She said, removing my arms from her waist.

"Why? Sam i'm so confused. You can't just be back from the dead! Am I seeing things? Have I gone mad?! What the f*ck is going on?! Samantha!" I lost my temper.

"Zayn, i'm sorry.." She cried.

"Sam, please, I need an explination.." I cried

"Zayn, have a seat." She guided me to a bench.

"That day, three years ago, when I texted you was the day I almost died.." She started.

"When the doctors had told you it was too late and that I was gone, you left. You said you didn't want to see me in that condition. But then I don't know what happened..I just started breathing again. It was truly amazing. My mim was going to call you and tell you that I was fine, but I didn't want my mom to tell you. For the reason that, I didn't want in interfere in youre life anymore. I just wanted to stay away from you as possible. I wanted you to be happy" She said.

"I'm not going to be happy without you, Sam" I cried.

"Then, my mom said that they had held a small funeral, and she knew that you werent going to see me, and you didn't. After that, we moved to the other side of Bradford so we could start a new life.." She cried quietly.

"Sam, this is alot to take in. I thought you were dead for the past three years.. You literally killed me that day. I can't live without you, cupcake. You should know that. "

"Zayn, i'm sorry..I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you even more, cupcake.." She brought her face closer to mine and planted her soft lips on mine.

Oh how I've missed those lips.

I have my Samantha back. I am conplete.

-------

Ariana's POV

Where the hell is Zayn?! He just ran away from me. I ran out the store and ran until I saw Zayn talking to a girl.

"I've missed you even more, cupcake.." The girl brought her lips to Zayn's and kissed him.

I thought I was the only girl Zayn called 'Cupcake'

I'll just pretent that did'nt hurt. Even though it burnt a whole in my heart.

Maybe I should just leave them alone..

I don't want to bother Zayn..anymore.

I quickly wiped away a tear away.