Chapter 7~

Ariana's POV

"Hey mom, i'm home" I yelled, dropping my bag on the sofa along with my coat.

I got no reply.

I walked into the kitchen and there was a note on the refrigerator.

"Had to go to work, trip. I'll be back by monday! Left some money in your room, under your bed, Love you. :) -Mom"

Cool. I guess.

My mom had short business trips. She usually was never home I'm used to it.  I know she tries to be a great mom, and she really is.

I walked into my room and took the money and put it in my purse. I sat at my desk opened my laptop. I signed onto twitter and tweeted. "Tough first day, it was a bit awkward. But on the bright side I made a new friend..but I can't hang out with him anymore so....there is no bright side. Haha :("

I was so bored, I jumped on my bed and layed down. I miss home so much. I Miss dad. Thinking of him made me tear up. I wiped my eyes. I felt so tired. The darkness took over me. I fell into a deep sleep.

I was soon interupted by an annoying sound, waking me up.

*Knock!*

*Knock!*

I head a knock coming from my window. What the hell?!

I checked the time, 10:42 pm.

I opened my window and there stood Zayn. I let him in. "What the fuck are you doing, Zayn?" I yelled.

"I wanted to see you, cupcake" He smirks.

" couldn't you just come from the front door!" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Sure, if you wanna take all the fun out of it!" He said.

That made me giggle.

"So, what up?" I asked

"Can I stay here?" He asked, calmly.

"You live next door, why cant you sleep there?" I asked in confusion.

"My moms sleeping, I dont want to wake her up and I forgot my keys today." He explained.

"Ok, you can stay," I said, unsure if I should let him. YOLO. Sorry, had to do it.

"Yay!" He jumped up and down, like a girl.

He jumped on my bed. "Well, cmon!" Zayn said.

"Haha!" I jumped on him.

He let out a groan. "Ow," He said from under me.

We got under the covers.. "Zayn, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"You just did;" He said, acting smart.

"Fine, can I ask you something else?!" I asked.

"You just did," He smirked at me.

"Zayn! For real!" I yelled in annoyance.

"Ok, ok, whats on your mind cupcake?" He asked.

"Why is everyone so scared of you?" I asked

He paused.

"I've done some bad things in the past, and alot of people judge me because of them.." He said, it looked like he was about to cry.

"Like what?" I asked

"I can't tell you." Zayn said.

"What? Please, Zayn you can trust me.." I said

"I had a girlfriend, her name was Samantha..." He started. He was tearing.

"W-we were in love, One day in school she caught me talking to some girls. I was just having a bit of fun. I never meant for her to see. When she came to my house, she kept yelling at me and she told me it was o-over.." He let all of his tears fall down.

"I-I told her I didnt need her, that she was so ugly, and fat, and that no man would ever want her..I-I didnt mean any of the things I said. I was just mad. That night after she left, I thought about what I said to her. And I was going to apologise the next day. But I couldnt.." Zayn cried harder.

At this point, I was tearing at the sight of Zayn crying.

"Why couldnt you, Zayn?" I asked

"That night I got a text from her...

*Flash back....*