Chapter 22~

Ariana's POV

"Let go of her." A voice yelled from behind me.

The man gripped onto my arm tighter, twisting it even more. "What are you going to do about it, Pretty boy?"

The man twisted my wrist so hard, I know it's broken. I can feel bone sticking out. "Aaaaah," I yelled in pain.

"Cupcake!" The person yelled,

Zayn?

"Zayn! Help! Please! He's h-hurting me!" I cried.

Then Zayn took the man by his shirt and threw him against the wall causing me too fall. "Owww," I held my wrist in pain.

Zayn punched the man square in his face. He continuously punched him, harder everytime.

The other men left, they knew Zayn would beat them up.

After Zayn felt that the man had enough, he dropped him on the floor and ran to me. "Ariana, oh my god! Your wrist. We have to get you to the hospital!" He took off his leather jacket and put it on me.

"Let's go," He said.

I looked at my wrist, "It hurts," I cried.

And no, not my wrist. . .

My heart.

Without Zayn, I feel broken, like the other half of me isn't there. It's weird.

"I know, love." He said as we drove to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital Zayn rushed over to the front desk, "We need a doctor! Her arm! It's broken!" He yelled.

Then suddenly doctors rushed me into a room. . .

-------

Zayn's POV

Just seeing Ariana in pain, just breaks my heart. I just want to make it all better, even though I know she hates my guts right now, and i'm not very fond of her at the moment either. But I still don't like to see her hurt.

"Sir, you may sit in the waiting room," Said a nurse.

"Okay," I sat in a chair.

I hope she's okay.

*Bring*

*Bring*

My phone rang, it was Samantha.

"Hello, love" I smiled.

"Hey Zayn! Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm with Ariana at the-" I was cut off.

"Why are you always with her?" She said annoyingnly.

------

A/N:

Sorry for the late update my loves! :(

Hope you liked this chaper!

Much love :)

-W