Wait! Hold on! What?

*Demi's P.O.V*

"The boys are coming. The boys are coming." That's all I hear as I wake up. I wake up and walk to my door. I lean against the post looking over at a sleepy Mariana and a sleepy Sabrina. "who said that?" We all shrug! "The boys are coming. The boys a are coming." We all look at our phones. "Whose idea was this," I ask holding up my phone. "Don't remember," Sabrina says walking out of her room completely. I follow behind her to go brush my teeth. We all go to our own bathrooms to brush our teethes and shower. With all of our hairs wet along with our bodies, we all walk around with towels. Elle woke up so I took her a bath and washed her hair too. My little one is one and a half years old. She's a smart little one.

"Why did we wake up at 7 am again," I scream over the sound of three blow dryers. The boys aren't coming until 6pm and it's only 7:43 in the morning. "We have to finish cooking remember. We only did the cake," Sabrina says.

"I can't wait for our brothers to meet each other," Mariana says as we fix our hair. I put my hair up into a pony tail and fixed Elle's hair to have it curl a little. "What I'm not ready for is spending hours on food that is going to take forever and then the boys eat it up in like five minutes," I say walking out the bathroom with Elle following behind. "What are we wearing today baby girl?" We both walk over to our dressers, she has a small one next to mine, and pick out what we want to wear. Elle picks out her dress and her brown sandals. I put on some shorts with a crop top and some combat boots. I dressed Elle and walked downstairs. I put on Sofia the First and made her a quick breakfast. when I returned, I see someone wearing a white lace skirt and top with black lace flats. "Sabrina get up!" She hops up still looking at the tv. "I swear she will never grow." I turn to Mari wearing leggings, a baggy sweater, Jordan's, and her hair tied in a bun.

It seemed like forever but we finally finished. We plopped on the couch and looked at the time. 5:59.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. S.H.I.E.L.D

I look down at my phone. " Hey Joe. What's up?" "Just calling to say I'm picking my friends up now and then we will be there. So we will be there in thirty minutes or less." "Alright! See you then." I hung up. a few seconds later, I heard it again. I looked down but it wasn't me ringing. It was Mariana. I started to ring when Jon called me a few minutes later.

"Hey babe!" "Hey princess. Almost to your house. Maybe a good ten minutes away." "Good." "What?" "I said Good." I thought about it. "I'm not calling you babe. I'm saying good like yay! Good. He laughs. "Alright. See you in a bit. Love you." "I love you too."

When I hung up I told Elle to go and wash up before her dad comes. Everyone washed up and we set up the table all to the standards of the chef herself. There was a knock on the door and we all walked over. when the door was opened, we all stood there in shock. We don't know if we should hug our brother first, kiss our boyfriends first, or introduce our boyfriends to the one they don't know.

"Daddy!" Elle jumps up and into Jon's arms. Joe looks at them then at me. "Hey baby girl. How's daddy's favorite daughter," he says. She giggles and I laugh a little totally ignoring the confusion on his face. Instead of saying hello and all that stuff we just let them walk in. They all sat on different pieces of furniture looking between each other then us.

"So let me get this straight! Jon here is the father to my niece," Joe says breaking the silence. I nod. "And he's my brother," Sabrina adds. Colby's face at that moment. I went to hug my brother as I explain to him that Jon and I have been together for almost three years now. He looks at me shocked. "Wait! So you are Joe's sister," Jon says as Elle squirms away from him and to her uncle. "Joe Joe! Wook!" She jumps up and he catches her in the air. Colby's face is still the same face it was a few minutes ago. Sabrina walks over to him and kiss his face. "You date Colby?" She nods to her brother. I walk over to Jon and place a hand on his back. "Well to finish this up. Mariana is Colby's sister and Joe's girlfriend," I say. Mari walks next to Joe and sit down.

"Wait," Jon says. "Hold on. Let me get this through my head," Joe says. "What," Colby asks. "Let's do it like this. Boys, sit on the couch." They sit Colby, Jon, then Joe. I walk up to Colby. "Hi. I'm Demetria A'noai." I walk over to Jon, and I kiss him on the lips in front of my brother. I turn to my brother and hug him. Mariana goes for the hug, intro, then kiss. Sabrina goes for the kiss, hug, then intro.

"Still confused." "For crying out loud! Jon, you are dating Joe's sister. Joe, you are dating Colby's sister. Colby, you are dating Jon's sister," I say. We stand there quietly for a bit.

"You banged my sister," Joe yells. "You banged my sister," Colby screams. "You banged my sister," Jon yells. We all just sit down. "Wait! So y'all knew we were dating your friends," Colby asks. We nod. "We didn't know you guys were friends," Sabrina says. "We wrestle together," Colby says. "I never seen you there,"Mariana says. "You never come!" "Yes I do. That's how I met Joe." Colby looks at her. Remember how there was talk for a while about my girlfriend going off on Kane?" Jon and Colby nodded. Joe pointed to Mariana. "You stood up to that thing," Colby ask pulling his sister into a hug. "She's the one who uses words before action. I'm the one who just take action." "That's my sister," Joe says giving me a high five. "I use words. My words are hell. Well, until Annabelle comes out." "Who is Annabelle," Colby ask with the most confused look on his face. Jon smiles. "She's the girl version of me that comes out of Sabrina when you piss her off." "Or she is a very sexual person," I say. Colby smiles. I know what he's thinking .

Little nasty.

"Wait! So you three wrestle together correct," Mariana asks. They nod. "Babe you go as the name Roman Reigns." Joe nods. "So one of you is Seth Rollins and the other one is Dean Ambrose." "Jon has to be Ambrose because he has a lot of DA shirts at his place," I say walking to the kitchen.

Everyone followed. I fixed my two babies and myself a plate as we all just talked about everything the girls and I talked about yesterday.

"So if I am hearing correctly, you guys want us, to go on TV with y'all," I asks. They nod. "I'm down. I've done it before I can do it again. It would be good to see Randy too." "I'm down. This could be fun," Sabrina says. "He'll no. I'm not bringing my daughter to watch guys hurt each other, curse a lot, and then if her daddy gets hurt, she will cry. Plus they don't know us. They know who Mari is but that's it." "Mom can watch her. You know mom loves watching her," Joe says. "I don't know." "Here! I'll call mom now."

Joe grabs his phone and start dialing numbers. "Hey mom! I'm good. Hey, I'm with Demi and she wanted to know if you could watch Elle for her tomorrow? Great. Thanks mom. Bye!" He hung up the phone and turned to me.

"We will bring you guys your best to wear," Joe says. "You can decided if you want to wet your hair or not," Jon says. "You can also choose what you wear under your best," Colby adds. "Sports bras are the best because bandeaus are so annoying," Mari says. "I never agreed. Just because mom said yes doesn't mean I'm going." They all look at me. "Babe," Jon whines leaning on my shoulder. I put my hand up.

"The only way I would go is if our shorts, yes shorts Jonathan, have badass on them." They all smile.

"We're going to RAW!"